Chapter 111

In the dark and gloomy cell, rats with shiny black hair jumped out from time to time in the narrow corridors, squeaking and burrowing into the rotten and damp straw before disappearing.

The jailer guarding the prison held a lantern and led the way diligently, "My lord, please walk slowly, be careful that the pickled ground will stain the uppers of your shoes."

Lu Ronghuai lowered his eyebrows, and the firelight danced in his eyes, reflecting his cold and expressionless face.

"Don't dawdle."

The jailer was aroused by the cold voice, smiled apologetically and quickened his pace. He quietly breathed a sigh of relief when he was sent to the innermost cell.

"Bring the key, please step back first." Lu Ronghuai's tall body stood in front of the door, blocking most of the candlelight in an instant.

The jailer dared not to obey. He took out the key from his arms and handed it to Lu Ronghuai respectfully.

Lu Ronghuai turned around and opened the cell door with the key.

The door made a rough and loud friction sound. The person leaning against the wall heard the movement and slowly raised his head, his eyes calm and calm.

Lu Ronghuai walked slowly to him.

He glanced at the cold food on the ground, "I heard that my second brother refused to eat in prison?"

Lu Rongluo leaned against the wall. He raised his hand to pick up the grass clippings on his sleeves, "I want to see my father."

Lu Ronghuai said directly: "Father did not agree."

Lu Rongluo was stunned, and he shook his head, "No way, my father would not be so heartless towards Gu, and Gu's mother would definitely find a way to save Gu."

"My mother is currently imprisoned in Fengqi Palace by my father. I'm afraid I can't help you."

"What did you say?" Lu Rongluo's eyes widened in disbelief.

"In addition to being your mother, she is also from the Liu family. Did the second brother forget?" Lu Ronghuai looked at him funny.

"Now all the family members and servants of the Liu family are in jail. The Liu family was ransacked. A large amount of stolen money and evidence were found in the house. The final execution was only a matter of a day or two."

"Impossible. Grandpa is very thoughtful. How could he let you find a flaw so easily? The evidence must be false." Lu Rongluo denied it.

"The old fox is indeed hiding deep enough, but there is no way. I put the bait earlier."

Lu Ronghuai walked up to Lu Rongluo step by step. He leaned forward slightly, his eyes were playful and deep, "I carefully laid out the net for more than half a year before closing the net. How could I give the big fish a chance to turn over?"

Lu Rongluo raised his head suddenly and gritted his molar teeth, "Lu, Rong, Huai, it turns out it was all your fault!"

Lu Ronghuai raised his eyebrows, "When my second brother and Liu Guogong plotted against me, didn't they ever think that they would lose?"

"I won't lose! I want to see my father! Let me see my father!" Lu Rongluo rushed towards Lu Ronghuai fiercely.

Lu Ronghuai twitched the corner of his mouth, raised his foot and gave him a light kick. The prince was hungry and hadn't eaten for two meals, so he was kicked to the ground until he couldn't get up, and his hair was scattered.