Chapter 157

Early the next morning, Lu Ronghuai and Nie Siran left the house. They walked around Ubo City until dusk fell, and then they entered the alley.

"You're back, did you find out anything?" Jiang Ni came over and opened the door for them, not forgetting to look outside when closing the door.

Nie Xuxing and Su Ruhe heard the noise and came out of the side room.

Le Shu had already prepared the herbal tea. The two of them strode into the house, picked up the tea cup and drank it hard until they had finished two cups of tea, then they felt much better.

"Xian Yu, go inform Chief Jiang and ask him to come over." Lu Ronghuai put down the tea cup and raised his eyes to look at Xian Yu standing at the door.

Xianyu paused for a moment, then he clasped his fists and accepted the order, feeling a little weird in his heart. He felt that the prince seemed to be suppressing some emotions at the moment, which was so gloomy and scary.

Soon, Chief Jiang came over with him.

Lu Ronghuai looked outside the room and looked at Xian Yu again, "What is A Yuan doing?"

Xian Yu: "Master is painting with the young prince."

Nie Siran nodded, "That's fine, there's no need to let A Yuan know about today's events."

Lu Ronghuai didn't say anything more, he just ordered: "Go and guard outside."

Xianyu responded and exited together with the music book.

Jiang Ni noticed something was wrong, and as soon as the door closed, he asked, "Did something happen? The prince seemed to be in a bad mood."

Nie Xuxing looked around. He could understand the prince. After all, he didn't like to smile much, but it was really unusual to make his fox-like son lose his smile.

He patted Nie Siran's arm and said, "What are you doing, you specially invited the clan leader here and didn't even say anything, so you just left us here?"

He didn't hold back at all this time, and the blow on his arm was really painful. Nie Siran's forehead jumped and he turned to look at Lu Ronghuai.

"Let the prince speak on this matter."

"The Lord of Chu has noticed our whereabouts."

"What?" Jiang Ni exclaimed. They were pretending all the way, and they were still discovered by the Chu Kingdom. His eyes widened, "How could someone as dim as the Lord of Chu know our whereabouts?"

Lu Ronghuai's voice was cold, "Because there is a spy among us."

Everyone looked at his indifferent face and secretly took a deep breath.

At the beginning, the overwhelming infamy and denunciation from Ye Jing could not change his expression at all, and Empress Dowager Xu's repeated persecutions never made him angry at all.

Today, those deep eyes are like a deep pool broken by ice in winter, so cold that there is no trace of warmth.

There are actually Chu spies beside them!

Chief Jiang asked calmly: "What's going on?"

Nie Siran also had a headache when he thought about what he saw today, "I went out with the prince this morning and overheard some gossip while resting in the teahouse. Last night, the Lord of Chu suddenly issued an order to blockade Wubo City. Now only people are allowed in and out of Wubo City. Moreover, a search team appeared on the street, checking the shops along the street one by one."