Chapter 47

"I will leave on my own."

"No, you walk slowly, I can't wait." Lu Ronghuai couldn't wait to prove his feelings now.

Xianfeng, who was guarding outside, heard the footsteps and quickly opened the door.

Lu Ronghuai stepped out and locked eyes with Xian Yu who was squatting in the corner, "Hide there so that I can't see you?"

Xian Yu immediately changed from squatting to kneeling, and his movements were so smooth, "Your Majesty, this subordinate is wrong, I don't mind saying this."

Lu Ronghuai nodded, "It makes sense. It caused the princess to misunderstand me. This mouth can indeed be cut."

Chu Yuan was startled and hurriedly said: "This matter has nothing to do with Xian Yu. I deliberately tricked him. Xian Yu was not on guard, so..."

"Princess, there is no need to plead for Xian Yu, the master is just teasing him." Xian Feng said with a smile.

Chu Yuan: "..."

The dark and glossy eyes looked straight at Lu Ronghuai, and his eyes instantly returned to indifference.

The face changes quite quickly.

Lu Ronghuai's eyebrows relaxed and he smiled brightly at him, "Let's go back home."

Le Shu and the others hurried to follow.

The group of people had just passed the winding water cup and met Ning Yuqiang head-on.

"Cousin." Ning Yuqiang immediately stopped and called him in a low voice.

Not seen for many days, Ning Yuqiang's face has become much thinner, and his complexion is not as soft and shiny as before.

Lu Ronghuai didn't seem to see him and walked directly past him.

Ning Yuqiang couldn't bear Lu Ronghuai treating him like this, and his eyes instantly turned red.

That day he had a big quarrel with his father, and he found out that his father really wanted to seek refuge with the King of Qi or the prince. He felt resentment, anger, and countless grievances in his heart.

He had always wanted to go to Lu Ronghuai to explain, but now he couldn't even enter the gate of Prince Li's Mansion.

"Cousin, I have come to find you, do you have to be so heartless?" Ning Yuqiang turned his head, tears falling from his eyes.

Lu Ronghuai ignored him at all. He walked very quickly and disappeared around the rockery in the blink of an eye.

Ning Yuqiang closed his eyes in pain, and in his mind was the indifferent face of him walking over with Chu Yuan in his arms.

That vixen stole his cousin.

Ning Yuqiang rushed to chase after him.

Xianfeng Xianyu stretched out his hand and blocked his way.

"What are you doing?" Ning Yuqiang had to retreat to where he was and looked at the two of them coldly.

Xianfeng smiled harmlessly and said, "Prince Ning, the prince does not want you to go over and disturb him at the moment."

"I have something to do with my cousin, please don't stop me."

Xian Yu: "Please don't embarrass us, Your Majesty. Your Majesty is in a hurry now and doesn't have time to see you."

Ning Yuqiang: "Get out of the way! This road doesn't belong to Wang Li's family, why can't I walk on it?"

Xianfeng pulled Xianyu away and made an invitation gesture to Ning Yuqiang, "Prince Ning, please go slowly."