Chapter 91

"Master Su."

Hearing the voice, Su Ruhe turned around and saluted Chu Yuan, "I have met the princess."

"There is no need to perform these false etiquettes here. Mr. Su, please take a seat."

Su Ruhe sat down and said apologetically: "I have taken the liberty of coming here. Please don't blame the princess."

Chu Yuan smiled softly, like the morning clouds dispersing, revealing the gorgeous morning glow, "I really want to blame Mr. Su if he keeps being so outspoken."

Su Ruhe was stunned at first. He raised his eyes and looked at Chu Yuan. Seeing that the sincerity in Chu Yuan's eyes did not seem to be fake, his eyes moved slightly, and a very shallow smile appeared on his handsome and upright face.

"Okay, then I won't be polite to the princess."

"Well, Mr. Su, please tell me something." Seeing that he was no longer restrained, Chu Yuan also changed his title.

"I...I have encountered some troubles recently, and I would like to ask the princess for help."

Chu Yuan: "What's the trouble?"

Su Ruhe opened his lips and repeated it several times before speaking out, "I've been targeted by someone recently. The other person is really difficult to deal with. I... can't bear to be disturbed."

Chu Yuan was very surprised, "Master Su is an official of the imperial court. Who is this person? How dare you be so bold."

Su Ruhe sighed, "Young master of the Nie family, Nie Siran."

A question slowly popped up in Chu Yuan's head.

Chu Yuan looked at Su Ruhe. Su Ruhe had an obvious look of distress on his face and looked like he had been annoyed for many days.

"Master Nie? Is there any misunderstanding?" he asked hesitantly.

"No, I did something that damaged Mr. Nie's reputation. Those things were indeed done by me. There is no misunderstanding."

Chu Yuan: "??"

Why is it that the more he talks, the more confused he becomes.

Su Ruhe recounted the incident exactly as it was, and after listening to it, Chu Yuan's face was filled with colorful expressions.

"You mean, the prince asked you to write a story about Mr. Nie and the prince, and then the book was circulated in the capital and reached Mr. Nie's ears. Mr. Nie found out that it was you who did it?"

Su Ruhe nodded.

Chu Yuan suddenly asked: "Why did the prince ask Mr. Su to write a storybook?"

Su Ruhe explained generously, "Because the conversation between the princess and the prince was also written by me. The prince took advantage of me and asked me to make up rumors about Mr. Nie and his love."

"Are you all... crazy?"

He could hardly look at Su Ruhe now.

Su Ruhe admitted, "I am going crazy because I want to make money. As for the prince, he may just be crazy."

"I think Mr. Nie may want to kill me." Su Ruhe paused and added, "The prince has dug a big hole for me, and now only the princess can save me."

"Master Nie will not kill you." Chu Yuan sighed tiredly.

"...No, his eyes are very evil, I'm scared."

"Then what does Mr. Su want me to do?"

"Down here..."