Chapter 139

After King Li announced the name of the child in public, he drank a glass of wine with the princess. The two behaved intimately, chatting and laughing freely. I don't know what they talked about. King Li even reached out and pinched the princess's cheek, which made the people below confused. .

It stands to reason that when King Li has an heir, the princess should be the most miserable.

This child cannot be born to the princess, and King Li has stayed in northern Xinjiang for more than half a year. Now he has brought the child back in a high-profile manner and is holding a hundred-day banquet. It is self-evident that he values this child.

Everyone wanted to understand this, and when they looked at the smile on Chu Yuan's face, they became even more convinced that the princess was forcing a smile.

The people below were clinging to the height of the city tower. King Li and the others could not hear their own voices. They were eating vegetables and chatting with their neighbors.

"Could this child be the seed left behind by King Li when he was in Northern Xinjiang?"

"That should be the case. The prince and the princess have been separated for more than half a year and have no chance to see each other. Men, how can they bear it outside."

"Why did the princess leave with the child in her arms?"

"Why don't you leave and stay here? Anyone with eyes knows that this child cannot be his. If you stay here, you will make yourself uncomfortable."

"I heard from friends in Ye Jing before that the prince and the princess have a very deep relationship. I'm afraid they were all deceived by the prince."

"Having a good relationship is one thing, but having heirs is another. I see that the princess is also a sensible person. She is a majestic king. How can she not have heirs?"

"Aren't you curious about this child's biological mother?"

"I advise you to be less curious. The more you know, the worse your death will be."

Lu Ronghuai put down the wine cup in his hand. He casually glanced at the crowd below who were chatting happily, and the corners of his mouth were raised in a half-smile.

They seemed to have forgotten that it was a piece of cake for him to hear the voices clearly at this distance.

"I forgot to tell you something clearly just now." He stood up and suddenly spoke to the bottom. No one reacted, and they raised their heads and waited for his words in confusion.

The wind in the tower was loud, the sky and the earth were clear, and his voice was very penetrating, directly touching everyone's soul.

Lu Ronghuai: "In order to avoid unnecessary misunderstandings and troubles in the future, I would like to emphasize this..."

"Lu Wuyin is my bloodline."

Everyone: "?"

They know it, why do they have to emphasize it again?

"Similarly, he is also the biological flesh and blood of my beloved concubine, and the child we both share."

Everyone: "..."

The whole place was silent again.

Different from the first reaction, this time, everyone's faces became speechless and hesitant to speak.

They felt that King Li might be treating them as fools, and he was doing so blatantly.

But due to King Li's momentum, no one dared to stand up and refute.