Chapter 99

The man chuckled and nodded.

"There are not many children in recent years who can be praised by their father. I am very curious now."

There was also a person sitting on the lower right side, who smiled and agreed, "Yes, when we passed through Xiangcheng, we also received the letter you sent us years ago. We originally planned to stay in Xiangcheng for a while. After seeing the letter, we made a special trip early. Come back quickly."

Nie Chanwen looked outside the room and ordered the butler to serve tea. Then he turned to look at the man in white on the left, his eyes majestic but also revealing a touch of kindness.

"This kid looks a little like you, but not completely. He has a tough mind and a certain level of advance and retreat. You'll understand when you see him later."

The spring is bright, and peonies are in full bloom everywhere in Nie Mansion. The flowers are fragrant, and colorful butterflies are fluttering. There is an unfinished chess game on the stone table among the flowers, and there is a guqin under the tree not far away.

Nie Siran saw Chu Yuan's concentration as he walked all the way and explained with a smile: "Dad, he likes peonies and grows a lot of them at home. They played piano and chess here in the morning. When they learned that the two of them were coming, they didn't have time to pack things. "

Chu Yuan looked at the guqin with fascination, "I just looked at the flowers in this garden and thought, what a wonderful scenery it would be when such brilliant and delicate flowers are accompanied by the sound of the guqin."

Nie Siran laughed loudly, "I said on the day of the Wan Chao meeting that if my father comes back, I will invite you to come to my house to listen to the piano. Today is a good day, and I will let my father play to you later."

Chu Yuan remembered his original promise, but she didn't expect that he would always keep it in her heart. In addition to being grateful, she felt a good impression of him in her heart.

Lu Ronghuai next to him saw Chu Yuan smiling like a flower, and raised his hand to pinch his face.

"Ayuan, don't be fooled by this pretty boy who talks sweet words."

Chu Yuan put away her smile and slapped his paw off in disgust.

"The prince uses the heart of a villain to judge the heart of a gentleman."

Lu Ronghuai: "?"

Nie Siran laughed even more wildly.

Nie Chouwen and the others also heard Nie Siran's laughter in the house. When he entered the house, Nie Chouwen asked, "Why are you laughing so happily?"

"Grandpa, Ayuan is so cute."

Lu Ronghuai was right behind Nie Siran. When he heard this, he was so angry that he wanted to kick him.

"Hey, please pay attention to your words. Are you allowed to shout Ayuan?" His arrogant words instantly attracted the attention of the three people in the room.

Nie Chanwen was the one who had the most contact with Lu Ronghuai among the three. Although he only spoke a few times, he had a deep impression on King Li.

He said to the other two people: "That's King Li, your unreasonable master. Ignore him later."

"Grandpa, Ah Yuan is here." Nie Siran smiled and stepped aside, letting Chu Yuan go into the room first.

Chu Yuan wore a blue wide-sleeved cloud gauze robe today, with her long hair tied up in a silver crown, and a jade pendant hanging from her waist. Her temperament was quiet and light. As soon as he came in, his stunning face took away everyone. gaze.