Chapter 113

"Don't worry. Your Majesty knows the temper of King Li. Even if you find out that the letter is a forgery, you won't be able to find out anything, let alone Yuanyuan." Nie Chouwen said calmly.

Nie Siran poured a cup of herbal tea for Jiang Ni, "Don't worry, Dad, although King Li is unreasonable, he will not make fun of A Yuan's life."

"That's not necessarily true." Jiang Ni objected.

Nie Siran pushed the tea in front of him and smiled slowly, "Before my father returned to Beijing, my son had already observed Prince Li for my father, and he was barely qualified."

"Haier originally thought that if he didn't treat Ayuan well, I would snatch Ayuan back and make her your daughter-in-law."

Chu Yuan: "?"

Nie Xuxing laughed and raised his hands, "Okay, he is indeed my son."

The anger on Jiang Ni's face was also dissipated by his words. He couldn't help but laugh. After laughing, he picked up the herbal tea and took a big sip.

"Not to mention, it would be great if Yuanyuan could be my daughter-in-law." Jiang Ni lowered his head and looked at Chu Yuan with a smile.

Chu Yuan's eyes were wide and round, and he was stunned when he heard the words. His mouth was slightly opened, and his eyelashes flickered, looking cute and charming.

"Oh, Yuanyuan was scared, hahaha." Jiang Ni smiled and leaned into Nie Xuxing's arms.

Chu Yuan's face turned red, and he was amused by them.

Nie Siran smiled and said: "That was just a temporary measure. I was afraid that you would suffer in Prince Li's Mansion. Later, I saw that you were doing well and really liked Prince Li, so I gave up the plan."

Chu Yuan met Nie Siran's eyes. Nie Siran's expression was calm and his eyes were sincere. Those eyes that were always smiling showed care and love for him, without any trace of love.

Chu Yuan secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

It was getting dark, and the housekeeper came over to call them to finish their meal. The group got up and walked to the dining room.

On the way, Nie Wenwen stared hard and said, "Yuan Yuan, I can be sure that no one in the court has handwriting similar to this."

Chu Yuan seemed to have expected this result. Hearing this, he smiled slightly and said, "Thank you, grandpa. I didn't have high hopes at all."

Chu Yuan: "This person deliberately concealed his strokes when writing, so his handwriting was not smooth. He seemed to have guessed that the letter might fall into the hands of the prince."

"When you were in Pingcheng, did you find out where this letter was sent?" Nie Chanwen raised his hand and brushed away a willow branch blocking the road in front of him.

Chu Yuan walked to him and said slowly: "Yes, I sent it to the prefect's mansion, but the prince interrogated Zhang Ze before returning to the capital and didn't ask any questions."

"One thing is strange. The prince asked him if the letter was written by the Liu family. Zhang Ze's expression was a little strange at that time. He neither admitted nor denied it."

Nie Chanwen: "Either this letter was written by the Liu family and you guys are following the trend, or the owner of this letter is someone else, and this person is very important to Zhang Ze."

Chu Yuan recalled the previous visit by Liu Guogong, "It is unlikely that it is the Liu family."

"That's the latter one. Have you investigated Zhang Ze's background?" Nie Siran walked to Chu Yuan and asked in a low voice.