Chapter 32

When Chu Yuan woke up, it was already noon.

Xian Shuang ordered people to put the food on the table. Le Shu stretched his neck to take a look and smiled broadly, "Sir, the food in Fujuyuan is so exquisite. It looks delicious."

"These are carefully prepared for the princess," Xian Shuang said. Realizing that she had missed the point, she emphasized again, "The prince specially asked the kitchen to prepare them."

Le Shu nodded repeatedly and happily helped Chu Yuan get up.

Xian Shuang looked at the table and prepared the dishes, "Princess, today's lunch includes three fresh ducks, ginseng and black-bone chicken soup, and white steak and four treasures... What do you want to eat first?"

Chu Yuan had difficulty moving, so Le Shu supported him against the bedside and trotted to the table.

"It's better for you, my servant, to bring some dishes over."

"Leave it all alone, I will do it myself."

Lu Ronghuai stepped in, and the first thing he did was to take off his cloak and wrist guards.

Fujuyuan never burns earth dragons in winter, but ever since Chu Yuan moved in, earth dragons have always burned. Chu Yuan was weak and prone to cold, so the indoor temperature was just right for him.

Lu Ronghuai was so angry that hot sweat broke out on his back as soon as he entered the room.

He threw the clothes to Xian Shuang, rolled up his sleeves, walked over and took Chu Yuan off the bed.

Xian Shuang retreated, but Le Shu hesitated for a moment and stayed.

He was actually a little worried. King Li didn't seem to be able to take care of others, and his son would definitely be the one to suffer in the end.

Le Shu's little calculation was ringing loudly in his mind, but Lu Ronghuai had no idea about it.

He sat the person on his lap, filled a bowl of chicken soup, raised the spoon, blew on it, and brought it to Chu Yuan's lips.

"Here, have some soup."

Chu Yuan was trapped in his arms, with a calm expression on his face, "Your Majesty, I sit on the chair and eat by myself."

"But I want to hold you and feed you." Lu Ronghuai was lying, and the curve of his lips looked disgusting.

"I'm not used to this. If the prince insists, I would rather not eat it." Chu Yuan frowned and was very resistant.

Le Shu listened so loudly from behind that he didn't dare to breathe.

Since his son woke up, he has become more and more careless about speaking to the prince.

If this continues, the prince will be angered and his life will be at risk.

The smile on Lu Ronghuai's face faded a little, but his voice was still as gentle and low as before, "You are a patient now and you can't see. It is natural to be taken care of. There is no need to feel shy."

"Leshu can help me, so there is no need to trouble the prince." Chu Yuan sat on his lap, with her back straight and her hands folded neatly, trying to keep a distance from him.

The room was warm as spring, but Le Shu broke out in a cold sweat.

He quickly knelt down, not daring to raise his head to look at Lu Ronghuai's expression at the moment, and said in a shaky voice, "My lord, please forgive me. Young master, he is just used to being served by slaves. No offense was intended."