Chapter 94

The next day, Lu Ronghuai went to court early in the morning and called the doctor over before leaving.

"The princess will check his pulse when she wakes up. He had a stomachache yesterday."

The doctor responded respectfully, "Yes, Your Majesty."

Lu Ronghuai went out on horseback.

After another hour, Chu Yuan woke up.

Le Shu helped him get up and wash up. While Chu Yuan was eating, Le Shu came in from the outside and said crisply, "Princess, the doctor is waiting outside to take your pulse."

Chu Yuan was drinking porridge, "Let the doctor go back, I don't feel uncomfortable today."

He had to go out later. The two of them chatted too late last night and went to bed too late. When they woke up today, the sun was shining brightly, and it was obviously late.

Le Shu smiled and said, "The doctor said this was the prince's order, and he didn't dare to disobey it."

Chu Yuan laughed and said softly, "Then wait until I come back. Go and tell Xian Yu and ask him to prepare a carriage. We are going out soon."

After Xian Yu received the order, he quickly asked his servants to prepare the carriage and wait for him at the gate of the palace.

Chu Yuan walked out of the door. He was wearing a tassel-colored robe today. His dark hair was tied behind his head and fell softly around his waist. As he walked, the hem of his clothes bloomed and swayed like a water lotus.

"Princess looks really good today." Xian Yu stood beside the horse and bumped Xian Shuang with his shoulder happily.

Xian Shuang frowned and stayed away from him, "The princess looks good every day."

Xian Yu: "Yes, but she looks particularly good today. Don't you think the princess looks good? Her skin is white and rosy, and she looks supple and tender."

Xian Shuang turned to look at Xian Yu, and seeing the infatuated look on his face, the corners of her lips curled up slightly, "I will tell the prince what you said."

"...I take back what I just said."

"Let's go." Chu Yuan came over and held Le Shu's hand in the car.

"Princess!" A strong male voice suddenly came from not far away.

Several people looked over in search of sound.

Cheng Zhi strode over, cupped his hands and said, "How are you, Princess? Are you going out?"

Chu Yuan smiled, "Yes, Mr. Cheng comes to see the prince?"

Cheng Zhi had a humble and respectful smile on his face. He smiled and said, "No, I'm here to get the album. The prince brought the Taoist temple construction album back to the palace yesterday. Now the Ministry of Industry is in a hurry and ordered me to come and get it."

Chu Yuan: "Okay, the collection is at Fujuyuan. Xianyu will take Mr. Cheng to get it."

Xian Yu nodded, handed the riding whip to Xian Shuang, and led Cheng Zhi into the house.

Cheng Zhi thanked him again, then lowered his head and followed Xian Yu into the palace gate.

"Xian Shuang," Chu Yuan's clear eyes fell on Cheng Zhi's back, and there was no warmth in his eyes, "When Cheng Zhi comes out, follow him secretly."

Xian Shuang showed hesitation, "Master, there is no one around to protect you."

"It's okay. I'll ask the coachman to go slower. Xianyu will catch up with us soon."