Chapter 80

Chu Yuan was chatting with Fu Qing when he saw Lu Ronghuai striding in with a dark face and air-conditioning blowing out.

Fu Qing immediately stood up and left knowingly.

Chu Yuan put down the tea cup, stood up and got off the couch, and asked in a soft and concerned voice: "What kind of trouble has the prince encountered?"

Lu Ronghuai shook his head, reached out to lift him up, carried him back to the couch, and pressed him on his lap.

"Let me hold you for a while."

His voice sounded the same as usual, but Chu Yuan still sensed that something was wrong.

"Your Majesty, are you feeling sad?"

Lu Ronghuai leaned on his shoulder and laughed softly, "You really can't hide anything from A Yuan."

Chu Yuan grabbed his sleeve and asked, "What happened to the prince when he left the city?"

Lu Ronghuai recounted to him what he had encountered today. Chu Yuan listened quietly and attentively. When he finished speaking, Chu Yuan's eyebrows moved slightly.

"Prefect Zhang and the wealthy businessmen bully the people and dominate the land with no scruples, which shows that their status as backers in the capital is not low." Chu Yuan said warmly.

"Well, Ah Yuan is just as I thought."

Chu Yuan: "Based on the clues we have obtained so far, we can't find this person yet."

"It's okay, we will find him out sooner or later." Lu Ronghuai said with a cold smile, "Now we must catch these small fish and shrimps first."

Chu Yuan took a deep breath and said tactfully: "Prefect Zhang colluded with the wealthy businessmen because they all took refuge in the person behind him. However, I think that Prefect Zhang is cautious and tactful. Just in case, he must have something in his hand." Evidence for future trouble."

"Well, Ayuan is right."

"My lord, you can try to drive a wedge between Prefect Zhang and the wealthy businessman."

Lu Ronghuai: "I'm afraid it won't be that easy, especially Zhang Ze, who is very vigilant."

Chu Yuan curled her lips and her eyes were lively and charming, "What I mean is to pretend to alienate, so that the group of wealthy businessmen will mistakenly think that Prefect Zhang is rebelling."

"I'm familiar with this method," Lu Ronghuai raised his eyebrows and rubbed his face, "Let them bite dogs, and let's just watch the fun."

"Yeah." Chu Yuan raised his sleeves and wiped the saliva from his face.

Just after wiping it off, the other side of the face was kissed again.

Lu Ronghuai smiled at him proudly.

Chu Yuan pushed him away expressionlessly, jumped off his lap, turned around and walked out.

"Where are you going?" Lu Ronghuai quickly stood up and followed.

"The prefect's wife has sent an invitation, inviting me to come over tomorrow to enjoy the flowers. I will go and see if there are any suitable gifts." Chu Yuan said and called Xian Yu over.

"Only you were invited?" Lu Ronghuai asked dissatisfiedly.

Chu Yuan nodded.

"That won't work. I'm going too. I'm not worried about you going alone." Lu Ronghuai held his hand.

Chu Yuan: "I will bring Xianyu, Xianshuang and Fuqing tomorrow, so you can rest assured."

"Their combined martial arts skills are not as good as mine." Lu Ronghuai protested.