Chapter 6

Five days later, the sixth day of the twelfth lunar month.

Chu Yuan drank the decoction for five days, which made the base of his tongue feel bitter, and he finally recovered from the cold.

The weather was sunny that day, and it was rare that there was no snow in the afternoon. Chu Yuan took a book, wrapped himself in a cloak, and sat on the porch to read quietly.

There were many dead trees in the yard, and Le Shu was sweeping away the snow and busy picking up dead branches, intending to dry them and save them for firewood.

Fangya and Fangfei came back from outside.

Fang Fei opened the door and saw Le Shu piling branches in one place and pouting at Fang Ya, "Look, he really comes from a small country. He can't even go to the table. He can't even throw away the rotten wood on the ground."

"It's not like you don't know that just like the master, there will be the same kind of slave," Fang Ya covered her mouth and smiled, with a high voice, "The master is reluctant to light a candle at night, so the slave naturally follows his example and is better than his master. ."

"I heard that Mr. Ning came to the house this morning and gave the Third Highness a rare purebred sweat-blooded horse. The Third Highness liked it very much. He took Mr. Ning out of the house to race horses. Look at this place again. It's really pitiful."

After saying that, both of them laughed happily.

They have been delivering meals for the past few days, but at night, Baochunyuan can't see his fingers, can't even see the road clearly, and he is already dissatisfied.

Le Shu grasped the dead branch in his hand tightly. He squatted on the ground, his cheeks slightly bulging with anger, but remembering what Chu Yuan said in his heart, he lowered his head and continued to pick up branches.

The two laughed for a while, and found that neither the master nor the servant had any reaction.

"Hey!" Fangya walked up to Le Shu and kicked over the pile of branches. "Are you deaf? Can't you hear what I'm saying?"

The branches where Le Shu had been piled up for a long time were kicked everywhere. He stood up in anger, his chest heaving violently.

"I heard it, I heard it with both ears! This must be done!"

The two of them were stunned by his roar.

Le Shu was still angry, "I will go and tell Uncle Mao tomorrow that Baochunyuan is a small place and cannot accommodate two giant Buddhas."

"You want to file a complaint?" Fang Fei seemed to be in disbelief. Her eyes widened and bulged, and her voice was extremely sharp. "You are the only one, and you still want to find the housekeeper to support you?"

Fang Ya also said: "Don't think that just because the housekeeper gave you some good things, you treat yourself as your master. It's just a courtesy. You don't even care about where this place is. If you are in front of us, go ahead and complain." "

"Go, go, do you really think we are afraid of you?"

The two of them went back and forth without giving Le Shu a chance to speak.

Le Shu is full of energy.

At this time, a green figure suddenly floated by his side.

Chu Yuan stood in front of Le Shu and looked at the two of them coldly.

His beautiful and gentle brows seemed to be covered with frost, and the cinnabar between his brows was bright. He said to the two of them without any fluctuation in his tone: "Get out."