Chapter 35

After a few days, Chu Yuan's eyes recovered well and he could see the general outline of things, but he couldn't see clearly. His eyes seemed to be covered with a layer of gauze, always hazy.

But he is not in a hurry, takes medicine on time every day, feels calm, and his leg injury is slowly healing.

On the Lantern Festival, the servants of Prince Li's Mansion started busy early in the morning, and they were busy coming and going.

The new housekeeper Xian Yu stood at the door of Xingyuan with his arms folded, commanding everyone with a face filled with vicissitudes of life, and his tone gradually became irritable, "Yes, leave it there, be gentle... What did you cut? Re-do it... No, I want it." It's red silk, this is green!"

Xian Feng and Xian Shuang came in carrying the wooden box and teased him, "That's right. Master Xian Yu is now in Prince Li's Mansion, so the master can rest assured."

Xian Shuang nodded and commented pertinently, "It's a good job, suitable for you."

Xianyu bared his teeth, "Do you want this good job for you? Look at my face. I have only been working as a housekeeper for five days, and there are already two wrinkles on my face. I am still so young, and I have not yet asked for a wife. , I want to live for two more years!"

He almost jumped up at the end.

"Okay, don't be so excited." Xianfeng smiled and held him down, "Our palace has a simple population and not many affairs. You just took over and are not used to it. This job is so easy, and you don't have to worry about your life."

"I would rather take on a mission and kill people than do this bullshit job."

Xian Yu hugged Xian Feng's arm aggrievedly and said pitifully, "Xian Feng, good brother, please go and beg the master to let Xian Shuang be the housekeeper. He is calm and talks little. He also has a cold face all the time. In the end, It's suitable to be a housekeeper."

"?" Xian Shuang straightened up and slowly raised his sword, "Want to fight?"

If you win, everything is easy to talk about. If you don't win, you'll beat him until he cries.

"Guard Xian Shuang, the prince has asked you to come over." Le Shu ran panting from outside.

Xian Shuang took back her sword and looked at Xian Yu regretfully before leaving.

The look in his eyes seemed to say, I couldn't fight and I wasn't very happy.

Xian Yu: "..."

In Fuju courtyard, Lu Ronghuai was changing Chu Yuan's clothes.

It was warm in the room. Chu Yuan was wearing soft and comfortable underwear. Lu Ronghuai was holding him on his lap. He was putting clothes on him one by one like he was dressing a child.

He really couldn't figure out what this man's hobby was and he was keen on choosing clothes for him.

Lu Ronghuai raised his arm, put his sleeves in, and said in his ear: "After dinner, I will take you somewhere."

He would come back for meals in the past few days. Chu Yuan saw that he seemed quite leisurely and asked, "Don't you have to go on duty at the Ministry of Industry?"

Lu Ronghuai paused, and then he remembered that he had been busy making arrangements these past few days and forgot to tell him about this, "The Yushitai wrote a note for me. In order to prove my innocence, I asked myself to be banned for one month."

Chu Yuan heard the joy in his words and wanted to laugh a little, and said softly: "Your Majesty is just grounded?"

Although he has not been involved in state affairs for many years, the Yushitai is a virtue. If it is just a simple grounding, the people who come to the Yushitai will not easily agree.