Chapter 153

"Report!"

When Liu Guozhu heard this shout, he stood up from his seat in shock and almost rolled down the steps.

"Are they coming?" Liu Guozhu grabbed the person, his whole body trembling.

The person who informed the news was not much better, trembling and nodding his head frequently, "My lord, the King of Li has led an army of 300,000 people and has arrived at our northern border."

"Wha, what?!" Even though Liu Guozhu had already guessed the outcome, he still had a bit of luck. But now, reality slapped him hard.

"It's over..." Liu Guozhu let go of his hand as if he was out of strength, staggered back, and sat down on the steps, with his hair falling down.

"Master!" The eunuch next to him hurriedly went to help him.

Liu Guozhu turned a deaf ear. He looked outside the door with distracted eyes and murmured: "It's over now, he won't let me go..."

"Master, now that things have come to a head, let's find a way first."

"What can I do!" Liu Guozhu was furious. He stared out with hatred. He didn't know who he was glaring at. His expression was almost crazy. "I shouldn't have agreed to Kang Guo's troops. I was wrong... I can't let Liu The country is destroyed in the hands of a few..."

"Father, father..." Liu Yuehong shouted and rushed in. He had obviously received the news and ran to Liu Guozhu anxiously, "Father, Lu Ronghuai is coming. I am willing to lead the troops to fight and defend Liu to the death. country."

Liu Yuehong's words made Liu Guozhu's stiff eyes move, and he slowly looked at the third son in front of him.

"Leading troops? Can you defeat Lu Ronghuai?"

Liu Yuehong gritted his teeth and said, "I am willing to give it a try."

Liu Guozhu stared at his face and swallowed back the words that came to his lips.

He knew that his son was no match for Lu Ronghuai. Fighting against that man was tantamount to striking an egg against a stone.

Seeing that he was silent, Liu Yuehong said in a hurry: "Father, there is always a chance of survival in the face of war. If it doesn't work, let's... let's sue for peace again?"

"Suing for peace?" Liu Guozhu seemed to have heard some joke. He laughed crazily and said, "It's useless, it's all useless."

Liu Yuehong: "Didn't Duan Guo submit a peace letter to Lu Ronghuai?"

Liu Guozhu ignored him.

The eunuch whispered: "King Li not only tore up the peace petition in public, but also said that he would never return until the six kingdoms were destroyed."

Liu Yuehong's eyes turned red with anger, "He has such a loud tone!"

"Haha..." Liu Guozhu laughed again, and his laughter made people's hearts tremble. "Yuehong, it took him a year to conquer Shi State, Yu State, Xiqiang and Kang State. If it were you, you would Can it be done?"

Liu Yuehong: "..."

He can't do it.

Lord Liu was helped to his feet by the eunuch. He staggered out and said in a lifeless voice, "Forget it, just wait. He will destroy Liu in less than three months."

Liu Yuehong looked at Liu Guozhu who was gradually walking away, clenched his fists, but still did not give up. He took one last look at the king's chair behind him, turned around and rushed out.