Chapter 14

Lu Ronghuai looked at him, blinked slowly, and opened his lips lazily, "Queen."

Lu Rongshen's smile fell.

"It's not difficult to guess her thoughts. First, she doesn't want to see me interacting with officials from the DPRK and China, and using my in-law relationship to help me."

"anything else?"

"Secondly, let me marry a male wife. It is best if the marriage is granted by imperial decree and cannot be reconciled. This way, we can once and for all cut off the relationship between children and heirs."

Lu Rongshen frowned fiercely, "The queen's move is really vicious and cruel."

Lu Ronghuai looked calm and didn't seem to have much reaction to this.

"Third brother, you clearly know that the queen is harming you, why do you still jump into the fire pit?"

The corners of Lu Ronghuai's lips raised, "If you don't jump in, will they give up? Just play with them."

"As long as you have an idea," Lu Rongshen moved his stool back, leaned on the table and sighed, "When can I leave the palace to build a mansion? I don't want to stay in the palace, it's too boring."

"By the way, third brother, speaking of your male wife, isn't my third sister-in-law here?" Lu Rongshen raised his head, his eyes bright.

"I will take you to see him later." Lu Ronghuai said.

Lu Rongshen's eyes widened. He looked at the calm-looking man in front of him with great suspicion, "Really?"

He remembered, however, that when his third brother came back from northern Xinjiang and learned that he was being forced to get married, he was so angry that he didn't even accept the imperial edict. Based on his understanding of his third brother, there would be a lot of excitement on the day of the wedding, and maybe not even... Will get people in the door.

He was afraid of being beaten by his third brother, so he didn't dare to watch the fun.

Why did his third brother change his face after not seeing each other for a month?

"Don't go if you ask again." Lu Ronghuai sneered.

Lu Rongshen surrendered with both hands and said with a flattering smile: "No, I heard from my mother and concubine that the third sister-in-law is so beautiful, she looks like a fairy. I have never seen it before. Third brother, is the third sister-in-law really that good-looking?" "

Lu Ronghuai sneered, "Why is a man so good-looking?"

"You can't say that. If I had such a good-looking wife, I would definitely visit her at home every day." Lu Rongshen said with a longing expression on his face.

Lu Ronghuai: "..."

He looked at his silly brother opposite and took a deep breath, "Let me ask you, do you dream?"

Lu Rongshen: "?"

Lu Rongshen blinked, "Do it, I dreamed two days ago that I was rich."

"..." Lu Ronghuai was silent for a moment. There was hesitation in his eyes. After a while, he continued to speak, "I... know a person. He rarely dreams, but recently, he had two very strange dreams. ."

"What weird dream?"

"What he dreamed about will really happen soon." Lu Ronghuai raised his eyes, with a deep whirlpool in his eyes.

Lu Rongshen opened his mouth in surprise, "If this is true, this person must be extraordinary. He is also the kind of person God favors."

Lu Ronghuai raised his eyebrows, "Do you believe what I said?"