Chapter 134

Chu Yuan suddenly had a stomach attack while playing cards.

Jiang Ni was the calmest person in the room. He directed everyone in an orderly manner, and then they carried Chu Yuan back to the room together.

"Don't be afraid, Dad is with you." Jiang Ni held his hand and gave him an encouraging smile, "Come on Yuanyuan."

Chu Yuan felt the pain in his abdomen one after another, biting his lower lip and nodded to him.

Soon, the servants brought basins of hot water, and Jiang Ni also placed his medical kit next to him for his use.

Seeing that Chu Yuan's face was pale, he knew that it was not yet time for the child to come out, so he wanted him to relax and talk about his experience in a soft voice, telling him about it as amusement.

"On the day I gave birth to Siran, it was raining heavily. Your grandfather was still in the palace. There were only me and your father at home. Your father was frightened at that time. He either hit the door or the pillar. I was lying in the room and heard banging outside. Bang."

Chu Yuan was originally focused on his stomach, but when he heard these words, he couldn't hold back and laughed out loud.

"Father...why is he more nervous than dad...?" He breathed in and said in a broken voice.

Jiang Ni wiped his sweat with an expression like someone who had been there before, "It's all like this. How can you not be nervous as a first-time father? I guess the prince is also very nervous at the door now."

Chu Yuan was suspicious.

He thought of Lu Ronghuai's indifferent and solemn face in his mind, and it was hard to imagine what that face looked like with a nervous expression.

At this time, the butler's high-pitched exclamation happened to be heard outside the door.

"My lord, my lord, what's wrong with you?"

In the yard, everyone looked shocked and stopped Lu Ronghuai who was about to rush into the house.

I saw His Royal Highness Li Wang, who was fine half an hour ago, rushing into the courtyard with a disgraced face, covered in ashes, and holding a roasted sweet potato tightly in his left hand.

The whole person was embarrassed and messy, with a crazy look on his face.

"I..." Lu Ronghuai's eyes were red, and his throat was so blocked that it felt like a river bed that had dried up for a long time, and the earth would crack and landslides would occur at the slightest movement.

Nie Siran came in shortly after.

There was even gray on his face.

Nie Xuxing first held down Lu Ronghuai and said, "Xiao Ni is helping inside. It's not that fast to give birth, so please don't go in and cause trouble."

Then he glared at Nie Siran, "Did you two fall into the stove?"

Nie Siran patted the ashes on his sleeves and clenched his teeth obviously, "When someone heard that A Yuan was going to give birth, he panicked and couldn't find the direction. When he got up, his legs were weak and he stepped into the fire. He almost fell to the ground. ."

If he hadn't stretched out his hand to hold him, this guy would have caused a scene in the kitchen.

"I want to go in." Lu Ronghuai's voice was hoarse. He clenched his fists and his heartbeat was beating fast as if it was about to jump out of his chest.

He couldn't listen to what they were saying now. All he could think about was that Chu Yuan was about to give birth and his Ayuan was suffering inside.

He wanted to go in and stay with him.