Chapter 159

Early in the morning, Chu Yuan and Nie Siran walked out of the house leisurely.

The two of them did not disguise their appearance. First they went to eat two bowls of wontons from a vendor by the bridge, and then went to a bookstore and a porcelain shop for a long time. When the sun was about three o'clock in the morning, the two of them came to a wine shop, ordered sake and side dishes, and sat down. Enjoy the view from the window.

"Are we staying outside tonight?" Nie Siran played with the tea sets on the table and looked from the window to Chu Yuan opposite.

Chu Yuan poured himself a glass of wine and smiled when he heard the words, "Well, the Chu Kingdom Lord's people have been following us all morning, but they haven't dared to take action. They are so useless, so we have to take the initiative and create opportunities for them."

Nie Siran laughed and said, "We have thrown ourselves into a trap. The Lord of Chu should be happy."

After the food and wine were served, Chu Yuan handed the bamboo chopsticks to him, "Dad has found out that the worms in Jiang Xiao's body were specially developed for the special physique of Jiang Xiao men who are fertile. The worms can only survive in the bodies of Jiang Xiao people. He has spent so much money and has been keeping an eye on Jiang for many years, so this account must be settled properly."

"That's fine, but the house is not safe right now. Does the prince have any other plans?" Nie Siran asked in a low voice.

Chu Yuan: "The prince has discussed with the clan leader. They have chosen a new place to stay and will set off today."

The two finished the food and wine while chatting, and then went to a teahouse to listen to storytellers all afternoon. When the sky was full of red clouds, the two walked into a hotel chatting and laughing.

The person responsible for tracking immediately reported the situation, and soon, the secret places around the hotel were filled with agile secret guards.

At three o'clock in the morning, dark shadows flashed across the quiet night street, and the silver-white sword glowed with an icy sheen under the moonlight.

More than twenty people flocked to one place like ghosts, instantly surrounding the hotel.

Five men in black climbed onto the roof of the second floor. The bricks and tiles were gently moved to open a gap, and a thin bamboo tube was inserted quietly. The men in black blew into the room and observed with bated breath for a while, waiting to confirm that the people in the room were fast asleep. Finally, five people broke in through the window in an instant and restrained the person effortlessly.

"Commander, the person has been arrested."

The leading man in black looked around warily, then raised his hand and said, "Retreat!"

The man in black carried the unconscious two people and quickly disappeared into the darkness.

At the same time, the secret guards hiding on the other side were also divided into two groups. One person went back to recover, and the other six secret guards followed closely behind the man in black in front, maintaining an excellent safe distance.

Under the night, the palace looked like a coiled dragon, silent and majestic.

There was a rush of footsteps in the deep and silent corridor.

Immediately afterwards, the mottled and rotten door was pushed open, making a hoarse and unpleasant sound, and the wind roared. This dusty palace looked even more dilapidated and desolate in the dark night, and exuded a smell of decay and decay. .