Chapter 136

On the twentieth day after the baby was born, the red color had faded and turned into a white and tender little dumpling.

The baby's eyes are dark and bright, and the ends of the eyes are raised upward, which is consistent with the shape of Lu Ronghuai's red phoenix eyes. The nose and mouth inherit the appearance of Chu Yuan, carved with pink and jade, and extremely cute.

The whole family loves this little dumpling very much.

Only his biological father disliked him in various ways.

When he was hungry, Lu Ronghuai sent him to the nanny with a look of disgust on his face, calling him a little piggy.

After crying, Lu Ronghuai frowned and stared at him fiercely, threatening him not to cry and not to disturb his father's rest.

After he pulled it, Lu Ronghuai changed his diaper with a dark face, his back molars grinding loudly.

Lu Ronghuai felt sorry for Chu Yuan and took almost all the work, serving him and Xiaotuanzi diligently. Of course, he was happy to serve Chu Yuan, but he was in a hurry to serve the latter.

His Royal Highness King Li, who was so impressive on the battlefield, was tortured by a baby boy.

Xiaotuanzi was very clingy to Chu Yuan and had to sleep with Chu Yuan every night. He was often hungry at night, so Lu Ronghuai carried him out and back again and again. After half a month, his eyes were quite blue.

That day, after finally coaxing Xiao Tuanzi to sleep, Lu Ronghuai looked up at Chu Yuan and asked the question in his heart.

"Ayuan, why does he look like me?" Especially those eyes, every time he looked at Xiaotuanzi, he had the illusion that he was looking at himself.

"..." Chu Yuan put the clothes he picked on the bedside and raised his eyebrows, "Isn't it good to look like the prince?"

Lu Ronghuai said aggrievedly: "No, he should be like you, your eyes are more beautiful."

If he looks like Chu Yuan, his fatherly love will be even more overwhelming.

He didn't dare to say this. If he did, he would definitely be criticized by his wife.

"I think it's very good," Chu Yuan smiled lightly and brushed his eyelids with her fingers, "The prince's eyes are also very beautiful, with sharp ends. When he is not smiling, he is as cold as a cold pool, and when he is smiling, he is very affectionate."

Lu Ronghuai was so excited that he lowered his head and saw the sleeping baby, and suddenly asked: "Does Ayuan prefer his eyes or mine?"

"like it all."

They are all the same, there is no difference in his opinion.

"No, I can only like one." Lu Ronghuai said firmly.

Since the birth of the little cub, the issue of jealousy between the two has occurred almost every day, and Chu Yuan has a way to deal with it.

He looked into Lu Ronghuai's eyes and said seriously, "I like the prince's eyes the most."

"The prince's eyes are fascinating."

Lu Ronghuai was delighted, "Are you addicted?"

Chu Yuan nodded seriously, "Intoxicated, very addicted."

Lu Ronghuai went out in a happy mood and handed Le Shu the diaper he had changed.

As soon as he left, Chu Yuan immediately lowered his head and kissed Xiaotuanzi's white and tender cheek.