Chapter 95

Chu Yuan didn't know what the man in white said, but he came to Yun'an Hou Mansion.

"Princess." Bai Qingyu rushed over from his courtyard after receiving the news.

Chu Yuan smiled lightly, "Don't blame Miss Bai for taking the liberty of visiting me today."

"No, Bai Ye, serve tea to the princess." Bai Qingyu ordered the housekeeper.

"No, I'll just say a few words and leave." Chu Yuan stopped him with a smile and motioned for Bai Qingyu to take a seat.

"What does the princess want to do with my daughter?"

Chu Yuan glanced at Xian Yu, who put the beautifully packaged pastry box in his hand on the table.

"This is Fuxianlou's signature snack. It tastes very good. I'll bring some for you to try."

Bai Qingyu cupped his hands and said, "Thank you, Princess."

"No need to thank me, I am here to make amends for someone today." Chu Yuan raised her right hand, cupped her chin and looked at him with a smile.

Bai Qingyu was stunned for a moment and then came to his senses.

He smiled a little helplessly, "I am not angry with His Highness the Eighth Prince."

"Eighth brother doesn't think so," Chu Yuan looked at him funny, teasing brightly in his eyes, "Eighth brother's character is like this. He will like those who like him very much, and he will hate those who hate him very much. He cares about Miss Bai very much."

Bai Qingyu's eyebrows softened, and the man's energetic face seemed to appear in front of his eyes, with a smile unconsciously on his face.

"Well, I understand that I didn't miss His Highness the Eighth Prince on purpose, but because my father was worried about the war in the Western Region, and the deputy general who had followed him for many years died there, my father couldn't eat these days. I was worried about my father, so I didn't Get out."

"My father suffered from rheumatism yesterday and his shoulders hurt terribly. He just drank medicine and was resting, so I didn't wake him up."

"It doesn't matter," Chu Yuan waved his hand and sighed leisurely, "Marquis Yun'an has paid too much for the Western Territory. This situation is undoubtedly heartbreaking for him. Miss Bai is very filial. Before the war in the Western Territory is resolved, Miss Bai will stay with you. Marquis Yun'an is also good."

"Um."

"Okay, I'll take my leave now."

Bai Qingyu stood up after him, "My maid will escort the princess to the door."

Chu Yuan did not refuse. The two of them talked all the way and soon arrived at the gate of the Hou Mansion.

Chu Yuan got in the car and went back home.

As soon as the carriage arrived at the gate of Prince Li's Mansion, there was a rapid sound of horse hooves. Xianfeng dismounted and came to the carriage.

"Princess, Your Majesty has summoned you to the palace, and the master has sent his subordinates to pick you up."

Chu Yuan opened the car curtain and looked solemn, "What happened?"

"I don't know, but half an hour ago, King Qi entered the palace."

Chu Yuan did not get out of the car and directly ordered to enter the palace.

An hour later, Chu Yuan walked past the high vermilion wall and saw Lu Ronghuai waiting for him outside the palace.

"Your Majesty." He walked over and his hand naturally fell into Lu Ronghuai's palm.

The deposed prince is pregnant with the enemy's prince's childजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें