Chapter 154

Lu Ronghuai didn't care at all about what happened in Ye Jing.

Even if the matter is essentially related to him.

Even when Nie Siran mentioned it, he didn't remember who Concubine Ning was.

A person who had already become a passer-by in his life was not worthy of his attention, so he forgot about it in an instant.

Just because he doesn't care doesn't mean that others will easily expose this matter.

Concubine Ning, as the biological mother of King Li, announced in front of everyone in the royal family that she was severing the relationship between mother and son, causing an uproar in Ye Jing.

This has never happened since the founding of the People's Republic of China.

To say it is terrifying is an understatement.

For a time, not to mention the historians who were angry and pointed the contradiction at Lu Ronghuai, even ordinary people made irresponsible remarks about King Li.

What mother wouldn't like her child?

Even his biological mother stood up and drew a clear line with him.

Prince Li must have done something extremely excessive, which made Concubine Ning painful and disappointed, so she chose to break off the mother-child relationship with him.

Coupled with the uproar over the past six months, as word spread, many people began to praise Concubine Ning for her courage, fairness and selflessness, and even wrote many poems praising her.

Empress Dowager Xu listened to the guard's report and smiled confidently while leaning on the imperial concubine's couch.

It was true that she had been paying special attention to that woman Ning Shurui these days. This woman didn't know what she was thinking, but she ended it right away, which saved her a lot of effort.

What a joy.

The people are betrayed and the mother and son are distracted. So what if he wins the Six Kingdoms?

It's not like a street rat, reviled by thousands of people.

Even if he covets the throne with evil intentions, so what?

The name is not correct and the words are not correct.

After all, we lost.

Queen Mother Xu felt that all her worries these days had disappeared. She raised her gorgeous lips and waved to the commander of the guards outside.

"Go to Prince Qi's Mansion and convey the wishes of the Ai family, asking Prince Qi to lead troops to support the south."

The commander of the guards was now Empress Dowager Xu's confidant. Hearing this, he was surprised for a moment. He couldn't hold back the doubts in his heart and asked: "Can King Qi lead the army?"

Not to mention that he had a broken leg, he had been living in a state of intoxication in the past few years, and he had become a complete loser.

Queen Mother Xu smiled coldly, "The royal family has supported him for so many years, it's time for him to contribute."

The commander of the guards: "But King Qi's ability may not be able to be maintained..."

"What the Ai family wants is that he can't hold the south." A calculating look flashed in Queen Mother Xu's eyes, and the smile on her lips became deeper and cooler.

When the guard commander saw this, a chill ran down his spine. He immediately did not dare to ask any more questions and hurriedly took the order and left.