Chapter 122

It's a quarter of the morning.

Lu Rongshen put on a bright red wedding robe, rode on a high horse and rode gallopingly to the Yun'an Marquis Mansion to welcome the bride.

After receiving the bride into the sedan chair, the entire procession has to walk around the imperial city, and the sound of gongs and drums can be heard throughout the streets and alleys.

It wasn't until the end of the afternoon that the team returned to the gate of Prince Jing's Mansion.

There were quite a few people waiting at the door.

Lu Rongshen had been riding for a whole day. When he came down, his two horses were fighting and he almost fell down. It was the guards behind him who helped him, so that he would not be embarrassed on his wedding day.

so close.

Lu Rongshen straightened his chest, calmly walked to the sedan chair, went through the process according to Xipo's instructions, and finally welcomed Bai Qingyu out of the carriage amidst the blessings of everyone.

Lu Rong looked at Bai Qingyu who was wearing a bright red wedding dress and smiled stupidly. The red hijab covered her appearance, but it could not block her tall figure.

The surrounding guests and people were all surprised.

The two of them walked side by side towards the house, holding red silk in hand. When they crossed the threshold, Lu Rongshen almost tripped himself again.

This time it was Bai Qingyu who supported him.

Laughter came from all around, and everyone looked at the blushing groom with a smile.

After finally entering the hall, the young people gathered together, looking at the two people standing side by side, and the cheers became louder.

"His Royal Highness Prince Jing, please don't fall when you are paying your respects later."

"One drop and two, and they will be sent directly to the bridal chamber."

"Hahahahaha."

Lu Rongshen glared at the other party with a red face, "If you say anything again, I will kick you out."

"Oh, Your Highness Prince Jing, spare your life, I don't dare anymore." The other party laughed, obviously not taking his 'threat' seriously.

Lu Rongshen grasped the red silk tightly, and when he turned his head, he suddenly caught a glimpse of Bai Qingyu's raised lips under the red hijab.

He turned back silently and finished the prayer with a red face and a beating heart.

When princesses and princes got married, they would first pay homage to each other at their respective mansions, and then go to the palace the next day to express their gratitude. Therefore, at this time, Bai Yi and Ye Qi were sitting at the table.

"Send them to the bridal chamber." As Han Zheng shouted, a group of people cheered and hugged the two people as they walked to the new house.

"You are not allowed to have trouble in the wedding ceremony." Lu Rongshen turned around and said loudly to the group of people.

"It doesn't count if you say so."

"We still want to watch you drink Hexin wine."

"Yes, we still need to see the prince lift the princess's hijab."

Lu Rong was deeply afraid that they would bully Bai Qingyu, so he stretched his neck everywhere to look for Lu Ronghuai, and finally found that his third brother was at the back and was biting his ears with his third sister-in-law.