Chapter 58

Lu Ronghuai pulled Chu Yuan slowly onto the stand.

Emperor Hongjia saw that Chu Yuan was still wearing the bamboo hat, covering his whole face tightly, and was being held by Lu Ronghuai. From head to toe, he was covered in a moonlight white flowing cloud brocade robe, and even his fingers could not be seen.

He glanced at it twice, stopped paying attention, and asked instead: "Did you just say that Miss Bai has a heart?"

Prince: "Yes, how come the third brother knows so clearly? Could it be that Miss Bai told you personally?"

Emperor Hongjia was stunned.

If his third son is secretly closely related to Bai Yi...

Lu Ronghuai supported Chu Yuan and asked him to sit on the seat. He turned around and looked at the prince leisurely.

"I also learned about it by chance."

Emperor Hongjia: "General Bai, is this really happening?"

Bai Yi is riding a tiger now. If he says no, Yu Guo will not let go easily. If he says yes, where can he find someone to pretend to be.

He gritted his teeth secretly. Although he knew that King Li was helping him out of kindness, he still felt as big as a fight.

"General Bai, don't worry. Miss Bai and Ah Shen fell in love at first sight, but they dare not say it openly due to their status. My father is here today. With my father's wisdom and reasonableness, I will definitely not let lovers suffer from lovesickness."

Concubine Ye's hand shook, and her nails drew a white mark in her palm.

Lu Rongshen: "???"

Bai family father and daughter: "???"

Everyone: "???"

Lu Rongshen suddenly stood up from his seat, his handsome face flushed red, and he looked at Lu Ronghuai at a loss.

No, what is his third brother doing? When did he fall in love with Miss Bai?

Lu Rong blushed deeply and looked at Bai Qingyu, but he saw Bai Qingyu also raised his head at this moment, looking at him with his ice-blue eyes.

He immediately looked away in panic, his heart began to beat rapidly, and his palms were so hot that they became sweaty.

Emperor Hongjia glanced at Lu Rongshen, "When did Xiaoba and Miss Bai meet?"

Lu Rongshen almost blurted out that he didn't know him, but when his eyes met Lu Ronghuai's, his brother blinked his left eye at him calmly, and Lu Rongshen swallowed back the words that reached his lips.

"Just, I saw it once before..." Lu Rongshen couldn't finish it.

He had never seen Bai Qingyu in his memory.

Lu Ronghuai stood there motionless. When Lu Rongshen finished speaking, he took out two or three letters from his arms and asked the eunuch to present them to Emperor Hongjia.

"When I was eighty-three years old, I met Miss Bai at a palace banquet. I have never forgotten her since then. My son was away fighting at that time, so he took a long detour to send a letter he wrote to Miss Bai."

Emperor Hongjia lowered his head and looked at several old letters in front of him.

He opened the letter and took a few glances at it. It was indeed Lu Rongshen's handwriting.

The prince smiled: "Since I gave it to Miss Bai, why is the letter in your hands now?"

Lu Ronghuai opened his eyes and told lies, "Miss Bai has a noble character and rejected Xiaoba's wishes."