Chapter 92

"Princess Li, my lady invites you to come to the teahouse for a chat." The little maid stood at the door of the shop, raising her head and shouting loudly into the room.

Chu Yuan turned around and saw the maid standing there, and asked, "Who is your young lady?"

The maid reported Liu Yun's name. After hearing this, Chu Yuan said calmly, "I don't know Miss Liu Mansion. How can I disturb Miss Liu's enjoyment of drinking tea? Thank you for Miss Liu's kindness."

The maid frowned and said, "Miss, I asked my servant to invite Princess Li. If Princess Li doesn't come, it will be difficult for me to do business."

Xian Yu laughed at this, who was this maid talking to so arrogantly?

"The princess is out shopping today and doesn't want to drink tea. If your lady wants to have tea with the princess, please remember to post a message in advance to make an appointment."

"You!" The maid bulged her eyes angrily, thinking to herself, Prince Li's Mansion actually raises some unscrupulous slaves, just like their master!

Maid: "Princess Li, not only my young lady, but also the young lady from Taifu Xu's family are here today. Is the princess also going to refute Miss Xu's face?"

Chu Yuan wanted to laugh when he heard this.

He was not familiar with these two people and had little interaction with them. Today, he specially sent someone to invite him over. It seemed that he had an ulterior motive.

He wanted to see what they wanted to do.

"In that case, please lead the way."

The maid was overjoyed and was busy leading the way, as if she was afraid that he would regret it.

Chu Yuan followed behind him unhurriedly. His steps were light, his figure was graceful, his wide sleeves were fluttering gracefully and gracefully. He walked along the street, attracting countless people to stop and look at him.

When he arrived at the teahouse, the shopkeeper came out to greet him in person, with a smile on his face.

Nowadays, everyone in Ye Jing knows that Princess Li is knowledgeable and talented, and she is extremely beautiful. Even the cruel King Li is obedient to her. This kind of ability is really admirable.

Chu Yuan now seems to have become a powerful figure like a god in everyone's hearts.

"Princess Li, please come this way." The maid stood at the stairs on the second floor waiting for him.

Chu Yuan stepped up the stairs, and the maid was behind him, stopping Xian Shuang and the others.

"The lady only invites Princess Li to go upstairs for tea. The rest of you can wait downstairs."

Le Shu: "The princess can't live without someone to serve her. She won't let us go up. Do we need you to serve the princess?"

Maid: "That's what the lady said, this slave is just following orders."

"It's okay, I'll be down soon. You guys find a seat downstairs." Chu Yuan winked at Xian Shuang.

Xian Shuang understood, "Yes, Princess."

Chu Yuan followed the maid upstairs alone.

"Miss, the princess is here." The maid opened the door and lowered her head and said.

Liu Yun stood up and personally welcomed Chu Yuan in.

"What does Miss Liu want from me?"

"I have admired the name of the princess for a long time. I happened to meet her today and wanted to make friends with her."