Chapter 29

"On New Year's Eve, wasn't it the prince who sent people to kill me?"

After Chu Yuan finished speaking, everyone present had different faces and expressions.

Xian Yu was impatient and was the first to clarify for Lu Ronghuai, "Princess, you misunderstood. It was the prince who saved you that night."

Even the taciturn Xian Shuang said: "The man in black was not sent by the prince."

"I can explain to you what happened that day, but now, you must go back with me." Lu Ronghuai held Chu Yuan's cold fingertips and picked him up without any explanation.

His hugging posture was so skillful, and his movements were done in one go, that Chu Yuan had to swallow back the words that reached his lips.

In the face of strong and fierce force, even resistance is superfluous.

With a cold and handsome face, he was carried into the house by Lu Ronghuai.

The door is closed.

Le Shu stood in the yard with tears in his eyes, worry and fear written all over his face, as if his young master had entered the devil's cave instead of returning to his room.

Xian Yu came closer to Xian Shuang and whispered to him in a low voice, "Did you see that the master's eyes were red just now? Wow, the princess is so powerful."

"..." Xian Shuang glanced at him, "Do you think you live too long?"

Xian Yu immediately pursed his lips, and then realized that his master was not here, and Xian Shuang, a brat, had learned how to act like a fox and a tiger.

"Isn't what I said the truth?" Xian Yu continued to murmur, "In the past, when I was on the battlefield, I saw mountains of swords and seas of fire, but I didn't see my master blink an eye. The princess just misunderstood my master, and my master actually cried aggrievedly."

After saying that, he even sighed twice.

Everyone: "............"

The next moment, someone's cold voice came from inside the house.

"Xianfeng, take him to get the Ten Army Sticks."

Xianfeng couldn't help laughing and stepped forward, pulling the stunned Xianyu out.

In the distance, you can still hear Xian Yu's confused and painful whining, "Why isn't the wall soundproof? I didn't speak very loudly, right?"

Xian Shuang followed, ruthlessly finishing the attack, "Master has deep inner strength and sharp ears and eyes. You are asking for trouble."

"Woooooooo..."

The pitiful cries faded away, and the two of them were silent in the room.

After Chu Yuan said those words, he felt as if a jar had been broken and it didn't matter at all.

How could Lu Ronghuai not see his passive resistance? He stared at Chu Yuan's porcelain face, thought for a moment, and stuffed the object that was warmed by him into Chu Yuan's hand.

"This is your jade rabbit pendant. I picked it up. Keep it well." He put the man on the horse that night, and the toxins in his body broke out. He stumbled back a few steps and stepped on the jade pendant covered with snow.

He had seen this jade pendant in his previous life, but at that time they had just arrived in northern Xinjiang and were suffering from hunger and cold. The first time Lu Ronghuai saw this jade pendant was when Chu Yuan pawned it and exchanged it for money.