Chapter 98

"My mother-in-law is a man?"

Lu Ronghuai was so shocked that he almost bit his tongue.

"Well, my mother's family has a special constitution. Men can also get pregnant, so the prince does not need to be afraid."

No wonder that after learning that she was pregnant, Chu Yuan showed an expression of sudden realization, but did not show any panic.

Lu Ronghuai touched his face and said, "That's not possible. The government doctors have never encountered this situation. Without complete protection, I can't risk your life."

"Does the prince want this child?"

"I only want you." His voice seemed to have passed through the wind and sand, hoarse and obscure, "Ayuan, I never thought I would have children, I just want to grow old with you."

Chu Yuan smiled softly, "Isn't this better? This is my and the prince's child. We will raise him up, and he will watch us grow old."

He said, holding Lu Ronghuai's hand and gently pressing it on his stomach.

"My lord, I want to give birth to him."

He liked children very much. When he was a child, he always hoped that his mother would give him a younger brother and sister. However, his wish did not come true. In the end, he not only had no younger brothers and sisters, but also lost his mother.

Lu Ronghuai's Adam's apple rolled, how could he not see the hope in Chu Yuan's eyes, besides, what he was carrying in his belly was his flesh and blood.

I hesitated for a long time.

"Tomorrow I will ask Xianfeng to find the doctor. I heard that there is a doctor named Jiang who has great medical skills. I will find him at any cost."

Lu Ronghuai said this, which was equivalent to promising to keep this child.

"Yes." The smile on Chu Yuan's face became gentler.

Another half month later, Fang Xinhai's body was sent back to Yejing, and the Fang family held a funeral.

Lu Ronghuai went to express his condolences, but Chu Yuan insisted on going with him. Lu Ronghuai had no choice but to have someone thicken the carriage cushions and help him get into the carriage.

In the past few days, Lu Ronghuai stayed at the gate and guarded Chu Yuan every day. He even refused to let Chu Yuan go out. He followed Chu Yuan wherever he went. He was not allowed to eat or drink by himself. He even asked the doctor to ask questions every morning and evening. Check once.

Everyone in the palace already knew that King Li doted on the princess, but this was the first time they had seen this behavior. Even when they greeted the princess, they became extremely cautious. They thought the princess was sick. Xian Yu even took away the palace account book, saying that he wanted the princess to Take a good rest, he will take care of everything.

Pregnancy was no small matter, and Chu Yuan did not dare to tell them casually. Seeing them like this, she felt guilty and moved in her heart.

When the two arrived at the door of Fang's house, Lu Ronghuai's brows were still furrowed.

White silk was hung everywhere in the Fang family, and many people came to express their condolences. The cries, sorrows and joys were mixed together, which sounded very miserable.

"Ayuan, this place is unlucky. Don't go in. It's not good for the baby." Lu Ronghuai held his hand.

Chu Yuan just wanted to get out for some air, and it didn't matter where he was going. Seeing his insistence, he nodded and agreed, "Okay, then I'll wait for the prince in the carriage."