Chapter 114

The man's face was frowning, the corners of his lips were straightened, the coldness all over his body was spreading out desperately, and his face was filled with a look of anger that was not to be trifled with.

Until he saw Chu Yuan.

The surging anger in Lu Ronghuai's eyes dissipated instantly, and the tight jaw muscles gradually relaxed,

"Your Majesty."

Chu Yuan stood up, not afraid of his gloomy expression just now, and looked at him with a smile.

Lu Ronghuai strode over, stretched out his long arms to hug him, and hugged him hard.

Chu Yuan listened to the rapid and enthusiastic heartbeat in his chest. He gently stood up on tiptoes, rested his chin on the man's broad shoulders, and raised his hands to wrap around his waist.

The two hugged each other silently and tenderly for a while, until a light cough sounded next to them.

"cough."

Chu Yuan suddenly came back to his senses, remembering that Jiang Ni was still there, and pushed Lu Ronghuai away with a blushing face.

"Your Majesty, daddy is here." Chu Yuan reminded him in a low voice.

Lu Ronghuai called out calmly: "Dad."

Jiang Ni: "..."

Jiang Ni looked at him with a half-smile but not a smile, "Your Majesty, calling me daddy is really embarrassing for Jiang."

Lu Ronghuai could see Jiang Ni's dissatisfaction. He paused and said shamelessly: "Wang Li came in a hurry and didn't prepare any gifts. I would like to thank my father for taking care of A Yuan these days. I will definitely come back to apologize."

"Don't dare. How dare we not welcome His Majesty?" Jiang Ni smiled more and more kindly when she saw Nie Siran appearing at the door, rubbing his shoulders.

Lu Ronghuai avoided his eyes with a nonchalant expression, pretending that he didn't hear the knife in his words.

"Has the prince just come back?" Chu Yuan raised his head and got out of the way in time.

Lu Ronghuai breathed a sigh of relief silently, with a smile in his eyes, "Well, I didn't even bother to eat lunch, so I came to take Ayuan home."

Chu Yuan curled her lips, "Then let's eat here. It just so happens that we didn't have lunch either."

Nie Siran came over and sneered when he heard these words, "Unfortunately, my family advocates frugality, so the kitchen can only cook food for five people, and there is no share for the prince."

Seeing Nie Siran keep rubbing his shoulders, Chu Yuan looked slightly embarrassed and quietly closed his mouth.

Lu Ronghuai said calmly: "It's okay, I don't need to eat."

Nie Siran sneered again, "Okay, whoever eats the puppy."

In the Nie family's dining room, six people sat down.

Lu Ronghuai sat next to Chu Yuan and took the initiative to serve him a bowl of soup. "How have you been these past two days? Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

Chu Yuan held the bowl and shook his head gently.

Sitting on the other side of him was Nie Siran. Nie Siran picked up the serving chopsticks and gave Chu Yuan a piece of braised pork. "Come on, A Yuan, eat more meat, you are too thin."

Jiang Ni also gave him some food, "This sour radish dish is sour and sweet for appetizers. Yuanyuan likes it."

"The soup is a bit hot, Ah Yuan will eat first." Nie Siran took the bowl from Chu Yuan's hand, picked up the chopsticks and gave it to him.