Chapter 9

Two days later.

Two moments after Yinshi, people came to Baochunyuan.

Xianfeng stood outside the door holding the clothes, with a gentle and slightly apologetic look on his face, "Princess, please excuse me. Please change into court clothes. Today I will accompany His Highness to the palace to be honored."

Chu Yuan was startled, "Today?"

How could such a big event as entering the palace to meet the Holy Spirit be notified on the same day? It's a little too hasty.

Xianfeng understood what Chu Yuan meant, but just smiled apologetically and didn't explain much.

What could he say?

It was said that His Highness suddenly had a pain in his heart in the middle of the night two days ago. The pain was so painful that he could not sleep, and it also caused a headache. Both pains were so intense that His Highness kicked over the table.

They visited seven or eight imperial doctors in the middle of the night, but could not find any symptoms and were helpless.

It was not until the night before yesterday that the pain gradually stopped.

Then His Highness said inexplicably that on the eighth day of the lunar month, he would go alone to meet the Holy Spirit.

How dare the subordinates comment on the master's decision?

As a result, early this morning, Lu Ronghuai put on his court clothes and the carriages were already waiting at the gate. Lu Ronghuai was silent for a long time and then said: "Go and invite the princess."

Xianfeng had no choice but to take out the imperial robes of the prince and concubine that had been prepared and come to Baochunyuan to invite people.

"Princess, please change quickly, the master is waiting for you in the car." Xianfeng said.

Chu Yuan nodded, smiled back and asked no more questions, "Okay, wait a moment."

Xianfeng knew that the princess was good-looking, but she was still almost blinded by his smile.

He quickly lowered his head and walked outside the courtyard door to wait.

Not long after, Chu Yuan arrived at the door of the prince's mansion.

He lifted up the hem of his clothes, took a deep breath, stepped on the pedals, and slowly entered the car.

When he woke up from a coma that day, he only remembered seeing candles on the rockery, but he couldn't remember the person's appearance.

Le Shu told him that it was Lu Ronghuai who sent him back, and he knew that he was the one who appeared on the rockery.

It's just...he slapped Lu Ronghuai.

Ting Le Shu said that Lu Ronghuai looked bad at that time and sneered, presumably to make him angry.

I hope you can spend today safely.

As soon as he entered, he met a pair of deep and dark eyes.

Chu Yuan's heart skipped a beat. He lowered his eyes, clasped his hands, and bent his knees slightly. He was about to salute him as a wife, but was stopped by Lu Ronghuai.

"No need to salute, just sit down."

Chu Yuan paused slightly, a little unsure of what he was thinking. He bent down and walked to a corner to sit down. He sat in a regular posture with his back straight, which was a very restrained posture.