Chapter 156

"Does this little friend recognize the old man?"

The patriarch's question brought Lu Ronghuai back from his thoughts. He smiled calmly, hugged Lu Yudu and walked forward, "I heard that dad mentioned you, but I didn't expect you to be so young. This junior was surprised for a while, but it was rude."

Chief Jiang looked into his eyes. Since the other party was unwilling to tell the truth, there was no need for him to get to the bottom of it.

Judging from this popularity, he must be the brave and capable King Li.

"Your Majesty, I'm sorry, I'm already an octogenarian now, and I'm no longer young," he said softly, and his eyes fell on Lu Yuduo's face, "Is this... Your Majesty's child?"

"Patriarch, this is the child of Yuanyuan and the prince, and also your great-great-grandson." Jiang Ni said with a smile.

Chief Jiang nodded, "Let's go in first, it's windy outside."

Everyone followed him into the cabin. The cabin was very spacious. Although the decoration was not luxurious, it was elegant and unique, with a unique flavor.

After everyone sat down, Jiang Ni carried Lu Duoduo to Patriarch Jiang.

"Xiaoyu, this is Grandpa Gaozu."

Lu Duduo sweetly called out, "Hello, Grandpa Gaozu, my name is Lu Wuyin. Grandpa, you can also call me Xiaoyu."

A smile appeared on Patriarch Jiang's face. He looked down at the little man who only reached his knees and said warmly: "Is the little fish hungry?"

"I'm not hungry. Are you hungry, Grandpa Gaozu? Xiaoyu has some sugar cakes for you to eat." He was not afraid of life at all. He lay on Patriarch Jiang's legs with his hands, raised his head and blinked as he asked.

The smile in Patriarch Jiang's eyes deepened. He reached out and touched the little guy's head, picked him up and sat on his lap.

Then, he looked at Lu Ronghuai and Chu Yuan, "This child is smart, sensible and well-behaved. You have taught him well."

Lu Ronghuai held up his chin and looked at Zaizi. Hearing this, he smiled and said, "He is very naughty, and he always pretends to be good."

Jiang Ni could not allow anyone to speak ill of his baby, not even his own father.

"Xiaoyu is less than two years old, and he is already very well-behaved."

Chief Jiang raised his finger and pointed at the tea cup on the table, "This is our tea from the sea. Please try it."

Chu Yuan picked up the tea cup, the temperature in the mouth was just right, he took a sip, and his lips and tongue were immediately invaded by the fragrance. This fragrance was far-reaching, like wild chrysanthemums in the fields, and like morning dew in the mountains and forests.

Patriarch Jiang saw the affection on Chu Yuan's face and suddenly said, "This is your father's favorite tea."

Chu Yuan was slightly startled and looked up at him blankly.

Jiang Ni looked at the clear tea soup in her hand. Her eyes were filled with mist, and she couldn't help but feel sour. "Yes, this is Xiaoyou's favorite Yunbai tea, but he can't drink it anymore."

Chu Yuan was very similar to Jiang You. When Chief Jiang looked at this face, his thoughts suddenly dawned.

"The direct descendants of the Jiang family are very thin. When your father came of age, there was no one in the family to marry him. When he chose to leave, we did not stop him. If I had known today, I would never have agreed to his departure."