Chapter 49

The atmosphere inside the gauze tent was slightly condensed.

After a long while, Lu Ronghuai exhaled. He put his arms around Chu Yuan and said in a desperate tone: "Ayuan, if I say that what I know about you is only in my dreams, will you think I'm lying to you?" ?"

Chu Yuan blinked her eyelashes up and down, and said calmly: "Did the prince find a new excuse to deceive me?"

"I'm not going to lie to you. We were assassinated on New Year's Eve. I saw our subsequent lives while in a coma."

Chu Yuan didn't believe it at all, but he didn't refute it.

Lu Ronghuai continued: "In the dream, I learned about your preferences, really, otherwise how would I know those things."

Chu Yuan stared into his eyes, "So I also like to eat chestnut cakes in the dream?"

"Um."

Chu Yuan said quietly: "Dreams and reality are opposite."

"But you do like to wear lotus green and jade-colored clothes, and you also like to read and write." Lu Ronghuai said this, and suddenly an idea flashed in his mind.

"There is something that can prove that the king is not lying."

Chu Yuan: "What?"

Lu Ronghuai looked at him with bright eyes and looked excited, "A Yuan is not only good at handwriting, but also has a skill that no one else knows about."

He whispered in Chu Yuan's ear: "A Yuan can imitate other people's handwriting to the point where the fake ones look real."

Chu Yuan's pupils shrank suddenly.

Lu Ronghuai noticed that the breath of the person in his arms had become rapid, and he smiled proudly at him, "How about it, I was right."

Chu Yuan looked at him with complicated and suspicious eyes.

"This is what you told me personally. When you were living in poverty in the ruined temple, you secretly imitated the handwriting of famous people and sold the copied calligraphy and painting albums."

Chu Yuan was speechless.

This is a skill that he learned as a last resort due to the pressure of life when he was young. However, he knew that if others knew about it, it would be detrimental to him, so he kept it a secret.

Even if it is a music book, he still thinks that the calligraphy and painting are his work, because he only recognizes some characters briefly, but does not understand the original works of famous artists at all.

Neither of them spoke anymore.

Lu Ronghuai knew that it was not the best time for him to say this now.

But he didn't want Chu Yuan to always doubt him and refuse to trust him.

"Don't be afraid, A-yuan. You know this and I know it. No third person will know about it. A-yuan, don't let anyone find out that you have this ability."

"I'm just telling you this to prove that I really had a dream about you and I didn't lie to you."

"Have you noticed something? Ever since I woke up after the assassination, my headaches and heart palpitations have never happened again." Lu Ronghuai's hand under the quilt slowly moved down, groping to hold Chu Yuan's hand.

Chu Yuan knew about his headaches, but he didn't know much about his heart palpitations. He thought carefully about it and found that he and Lu Ronghuai almost ate and slept together during this period, and indeed he never got sick.