Chapter 85

After Lu Ronghuai washed his hands, he went to bed and lifted the quilt. Chu Yuan felt a chill in his lower body, and a pair of hands had already been placed on his waist.

"What to do?" Chu Yuan turned his head in horror, his voice hoarse with a slight tremor.

"Give you some medicine." He motioned to Chu Yuan with the small green bottle in his hand.

"No, I'll do it myself!" He struggled to hold up his arms and tried to pull the quilt over to cover himself.

Lu Ronghuai held him down, but Chu Yuan fell back without any force.

He was lying on the soft quilt, looking dazed, his eyes wide open.

He laughed and raised his hand to rub his waist, "You still show off when you don't have the strength. I haven't seen anything about you. Just lie down."

When Chu Yuan heard this, a layer of scarlet color suddenly filled her neck, gradually extending upwards, and finally her whole face turned red, which was even more beautiful than the sunset in midsummer.

In the end, Lu Ronghuai gave him medicine with half force and half coaxing, and then put him into silk pants. Chu Yuan covered his face and pretended to be dead the whole time, letting him do what he wanted without saying a word.

When he came back after washing his hands again, Chu Yuan fell asleep again.

He is weak, and he suffered too much under the blessing of the medicinal properties yesterday, which hurt his vitality.

Fortunately, Lu Ronghuai has been trying his best to nurse him back to health in the past few months. Under careful care, Chu Yuan's health is no longer as bad as when he first got married.

Lu Ronghuai held Chu Yuan's hand, hugged him into his arms, and kissed his forehead cherishingly.

Have a good night's sleep.

Chu Yuan overestimated his body. He lay in bed for three days before he could finally move around.

Lu Ronghuai took care of everything during these three days, doing everything himself and serving him with great diligence.

Xian Yu and others wanted to see the princess, but Lu Ronghuai knew that Chu Yuan was thin-skinned and was afraid of their jokes, so he drove them away one after another, including Le Shu.

During this period, he thanked guests behind closed doors. When Zhang Ze and Fang Xinhai presided over the ritual, he asked Xianfeng to secretly take King Qi back to another courtyard.

King Qi was lying on the bed unable to move and had no feeling below the waist, which made him panic and scared.

What's even worse is that the person who saved him is Lu Ronghuai, and he is going crazy.

He and Lu Ronghuai had not dealt with each other since they were young, and the devil knew how he would torture him. King Qi was tortured both physically and mentally. He actually lost a lot of weight in just a few days, and his whole person became vicissitudes of life and desolation. The changes were so drastic that it was eye-catching.

Lu Ronghuai didn't care. He asked Xianfeng to find the most remote courtyard and throw the person in.

Chu Yuan rested for three days and finally regained his energy. After dinner that day, he and Lu Ronghuai played chess in the back pavilion.

Xian Yu walked in, "Your Majesty, General Fang is here with the young master and young lady of the Fang family."

"What are they here for?" Lu Ronghuai frowned, his eyes unhappy. He chose to visit when he was with A Yuan. This family was really disgusting.