Chapter 44

Le Shu squatted next to Chu Yuan, leaning his shoulders on the back of the chair, stretching his head to look at the movement outside the room.

"Sir, what is the prince doing?" he asked in a low voice.

"have no idea."

Chu Yuan sat on an armchair, which was cushioned with soft velvet. There was silver charcoal burning in the brazier at his feet, and he held a magpie-wound plum hand stove in his hand. He was wearing a blue-colored coat, with thick fur on his legs, and his eyes were Looking outside quietly.

Lu Ronghuai was busy outside.

He got up early in the morning and asked Xian Yu to call ten guards. They first pulled out the herbs planted in Fuju courtyard, then cut down several tall trees and moved them away with great effort.

After Chu Yuan finished his breakfast, he carried Chu Yuan to the door of the house and insisted on letting him watch him work.

At the beginning of spring, the weather was still cold, and a group of men were steaming and sweating profusely.

Chu Yuan's eyes fell on Lu Ronghuai.

Lu Ronghuai changed into black clothes with narrow sleeves and a waist, and his dark hair was pulled up high. When he was talking to people, his profile had a sharp beauty, his jawline was delicate and neat, and his nose was high and straight. The sun fell on his face, the side of his nose. The shadows are sharp.

"The yard has become bare and ugly." Le Shu muttered as he added a few pieces of charcoal to the basin.

Originally, the scenery in Fuju Courtyard was ordinary, but at least there were some flowers and plants as embellishments. Now, there is nothing. There is nothing more deserted than this in such a large palace.

Baochunyuan is better than this, and there is still a tree left in the yard.

"Le Shu, the tea should not be hot anymore. Bring it out for them to drink." Chu Yuan touched the pattern on the stove and said softly.

"Okay." Le Shu quickly got up and ran to get tea.

He found a tray, put four cups on it, and carried it out with both hands.

"Your Majesty, Princess, let you have a cup of tea and rest for a while." Le Shu is smarter now and calls Princess Chu Yuan in front of Lu Ronghuai. When Lu Ronghuai is not around, he continues to call her Young Master.

Lu Ronghuai was digging soil. Hearing Chu Yuan prepare tea for him, he immediately raised his head and showed a happy smile to Chu Yuan.

When the man laughed, his eyebrows were raised, and the ice in his eyes seemed to melt away, and he looked at Chu Yuan tenderly and sweetly.

Chu Yuan silently looked away.

Smiling silly.

he thought.

After Lu Ronghuai drank tea, he became more energetic. After a while, many small pits appeared in the yard.

"Xian Yu, move the things in." Lu Ronghuai threw away the tools in his hand and took advantage of this moment to walk to Chu Yuan.

"Add more charcoal to the fire, don't freeze your legs." He asked Le Shu to continue adding charcoal.

Chu Yuan stopped him, "Your Majesty, there is a fire burning in the house. I cover it so tightly that I don't feel the cold."

Seeing his persistence, Lu Ronghuai nodded and agreed, "If you get cold, let Le Shu add some charcoal and a hand stove. If it's not hot, change it immediately."