Chapter 52

As soon as Chu Yuan finished painting, there were two knocks on the study door.

Then he heard Lu Ronghuai's voice, "Ayuan, Prime Minister Nie came to see you, I let him in."

Chu Yuan stood up holding on to the armrest. Nie Chanwen pushed the door open and walked in. When he saw him coming over, he called out to him, "Sit back and don't move."

There were two tall figures standing outside the door. Before Chu Yuan could see clearly, Lu Ronghuai had already closed the door again.

Chu Yuan heard a strange man's clear voice outside.

"What does this mean, Your Majesty?"

Lu Ronghuai: "You still want to go in? Why do you have such a big face?"

The two of them didn't know what they said outside. After a while, there was no movement outside.

"Prime Minister Nie, please sit down." Chu Yuan stood at the table and reached out to pick up the teapot.

Nie Chanwen walked over and took the teapot away. "I have hands and feet. What are you busy with? Sit down."

Chu Yuan smiled and said, "Okay, junior, sit down and Prime Minister Nie can do what he wants."

"Yes." Nie Chanwen glanced at the picture of Mo Song on the table, and his originally serious face softened instantly, "Did you draw this?"

As he spoke, he took two steps closer to the desk and looked at the painting carefully.

Nie Chanwen looked at it intently and seriously, but Chu Yuan was a little shy, "I haven't painted for a long time, and my brushwork is very rusty, which makes you laugh."

"Many people spend their whole lives painting every day, but they still can't draw the charm and characteristics of their paintings. You are young and the scenery you paint can have such charm. You don't have to be so modest. This painting is very good."

Chu Yuan smiled and said, "I will be satisfied if I can get a compliment from you."

"Would you be willing to lend this painting to me for two days?" The more Nie Chanwen looked at it, the more he felt that the ink was clear and pine, full of Zen, and many wonderful ideas suddenly came to his mind.

Chu Yuan: "This painting actually has minor flaws and is not a good painting. If you don't mind it, I will give this painting to you."

Nie Chanwen immediately put down the teapot and carefully lifted the painting, "Sometimes flaws are also a kind of beauty, which can better show the true appearance of things. I want this painting, so don't regret it."

Chu Yuan laughed softly, "Of course."

"I just came here today to check on you. As long as you are still alive, don't risk your life."

"Everything is fine here, junior. Thank you very much Nie Guang for your concern."

"What's so good? You've been married for two months, and you're either sick or injured. King Li is not a caring person. Your hard days are still to come."

When Nie Chouwen mentioned King Li, his face instantly turned sour, and his words were full of complaints.

Chu Yuan was a little ashamed. He lowered his head and whispered: "...Fortunately, he is actually... quite good at hurting people..."

"He will hurt people? Well, unless the sun rises in the west."

Nie Chanwen: "I came today with my grandson. Silan has a steady temperament, and he will definitely become good friends with you."