Chapter 115

In Yejing City, teahouses and wine shops have been doing very well in recent days.

The storyteller was salivating as he embellished the story of the Liu family and the East Palace over and over again, making his mouth dry. The audience was still enjoying it and the discussion was lively.

"When the Liu family ransacked their homes, they moved boxes of money out. It took two days to finish the move. They were so greedy. They robbed us of all the people's money."

"This kind of corrupt official should quickly lose his head, bah."

"Is there any result from the East Palace?"

"I heard that it will be announced in the morning in the next two days. Let's wait."

"Oh, it was in vain that I praised the prince earlier. I didn't expect that he was not only lustful and greedy for money, but also extremely vicious, and used treacherous tricks to harm his brothers."

"The Liu family and the Donggong snake and rat nest are not good things."

"How can a person with bad morals be of great use? It is better to get rid of him as soon as possible."

"Fortunately, King Li saw through his trick and didn't fall for it."

"Speaking of King Li, if the prince really loses power, wouldn't the position of crown prince fall to King Li?"

As soon as this person said this, the entire teahouse became quiet instantly.

"Actually... Prince Li is pretty good too."

"But King Li married a male concubine and has no legitimate qualifications to succeed to the throne."

"Yes, then is it possible to make Prince Rui the crown prince?"

"Uh...Prince Rui's body...I'm afraid it won't work..."

At this time, King Li and King Rui, who were being discussed by everyone, were standing side by side in the main hall of Qianzheng Hall, wearing princely uniforms, their faces were solemn, showing no signs of joy or anger.

"Fourth brother actually came to the morning court." Lu Ronghuai looked at the dragon chair in front of him. He slept well last night with Chu Yuan in his arms. He was full of energy today, unlike the manic and cold days in the past few days. He even had a leisurely time with Lu Rongze. say.

Lu Rongze put his hands in his sleeves. His face was still unnaturally white, his lips were so pale that there was no trace of blood, and his figure was so thin that he could clearly see the protruding shoulder blades under his clothes.

"Brothers, you can't just sit idly by and watch." Lu Rongze sighed lowly and started coughing again as soon as he finished speaking.

There was a coldness on Lu Ronghuai's lips, "It depends on who you are showing kindness to."

Lu Rongze smiled and said, "If Third Brother becomes a prisoner today, I will also intercede for Third Brother in front of the palace."

Lu Ronghuai said nothing.

When he was wronged in the last life, Lu Rongze did speak up for him, but he was a sick and weak prince, and his words were of no use at all.

Lu Ronghuai listened to his hoarse coughing sound, as if he was about to cough up his lungs, "No need, your words are nothing in my father's ears."

Lu Rongze was stunned for a moment, then smiled bitterly, "Even so, it's better to give it a try than to give up directly."

"up to you."