Chapter 84

The sound in the house continued.

Xian Shuang and Xian Yu looked at each other and saw a hint of embarrassment in each other's eyes.

And subtle awkwardness.

The two of them raised their feet in tacit understanding, moved forward, and stood under the hot midday sun.

Not long after, the two moved forward again.

By early morning, the two had moved outside the yard, but they could still vaguely hear the sounds inside.

Xian Yu looked up at the stars in the sky and sighed, "Princess, I have been shouting for six hours now, and my voice has become hoarse..."

Xian Shuang: "Shut up."

Xian Yu muttered, "Aren't I diverting attention?"

There was too much noise inside, and he was not a stupid person. It would be quite torturous if he listened to it too much.

Having said this, he turned to look at Xian Shuang curiously, looking up and down, "Are you... always calm?"

Xian Shuang raised her eyes indifferently, "Otherwise?"

He felt embarrassed, but not to the point where he would have any thoughts after hearing the noise.

Xian Yu: "..."

"What a cold-blooded person."

At three o'clock in the morning, hot water was delivered to the house.

Xian Yu hurriedly woke up Le Shu, and the two of them carried several large buckets of water into the house without daring to raise their heads the whole time.

The fragrance in the room was overwhelming and extremely rich, and the two of them came out with red faces.

Lu Ronghuai put on some clothes casually, picked up Chu Yuan who had fallen asleep, and stepped into the barrel with his long legs.

"Well..." Chu Yuan groaned in discomfort as the hot water flooded her skin.

Lu Ronghuai held him on his lap, and Chu Yuan rested his head on the side of his neck. He picked up a cloth and wiped his body carefully, with a look of pleasure and contentment on his face.

Like a beast that has been hungry for a long time, once its stomach is full, it behaves lazily and contentedly.

Wherever you enter, you can see red plum trees blooming like red lotuses blooming on the snow-capped mountains, which is charming and dazzling.

Lu Ronghuai cleaned him inside and out, wrapped him in a soft blanket, put him on the beauty's couch, turned around, poured a cup of warm tea, and fed him to drink little by little.

Then he walked to the bed, took off the soaked sheets, took out new ones from the cupboard and replaced them.

After doing all this, he took Chu Yuan back to the bed and covered him with a quilt.

He walked to the door, gave Xian Shuang a few instructions, then returned to the bathroom and took a quick shower with the water just now.

When he came out, Xian Shuang knocked on the door.

Lu Ronghuai took the green porcelain bottle from his hand, closed the door and went back to the house.

He took off his shoes, returned to the bed, dug Chu Yuan out of the bed, and gave him medicine.

He didn't control his sense of proportion today. Chu Yuan was delicate and it was the first time. He checked carefully when taking a bath and found that it was red and swollen.