Chapter 28

Chu Yuan thought he was still in Baochunyuan.

Le Shu was not there, so he had no choice but to stand on one leg and jump to the inner room with a bump. As soon as he turned around the screen, he bumped into the table that was half a person's height and knocked over the vase.

He fell to the ground, involving his broken right leg, and felt a sharp pain.

Seeing darkness in front of him, he could only crawl on the ground, groping forward awkwardly and cautiously.

When Lu Ronghuai came in, Chu Yuan's hand almost touched the sharp broken pieces of porcelain.

"Be careful." He watched this scene with fear, stepped forward, and picked the person up quickly.

Chu Yuan was caught off guard and hung in the air. He was so frightened that he tightly grabbed Lu Ronghuai's neck with his hands. When he reacted, he hurriedly reached out to push him and struggled to get down.

How could Lu Ronghuai let him go? He hugged him tightly and deliberately frightened him, "There are broken porcelain pieces on the ground. Do you want to be sieved?"

Chu Yuan's eyes were still gray and lifeless, and a trace of fear flashed across his pale face, but she still refused to talk to him.

Lu Ronghuai was not in a hurry. He held him to avoid the debris on the ground, walked to the chair in the inner room and sat down. He put Chu Yuan on his lap and leaned over to check his legs.

"Tell me what you need. Don't get out of bed. Your right leg is broken. You need to take a good rest." Lu Ronghuai said slowly. He was relieved when he saw that the injury to his right leg had not worsened.

Chu Yuan lowered his head, rejecting the indifference from thousands of miles away.

Lu Ronghuai stared at his face, as if he couldn't get enough of it. He combed the broken hair around his ears with his fingers, "Tell me, what are you doing when you get out of bed, eh?"

Chu Yuan bit her lower lip, her body trembling.

Lu Ronghuai stretched out his hand and pinched his slender chin, forcefully and gently forcing him to loosen his mouth. Then, his thick and warm fingertips brushed against his lower lip bit by bit.

"If Ah Yuan still refuses to talk to me, then I will keep holding you until you are willing to speak." As he spoke, he wrapped his arms around him and rested his chin on Chu Yuan's shoulder. Her lips were almost touching the thin flesh of his neck.

After a moment of stalemate, Chu Yuan turned his head away in embarrassment.

His face was full of forbearance, his voice was trembling, and upon listening carefully, there was a hint of hesitation and grievance.

"I want to... use the toilet."

Lu Ronghuai was stunned for a moment, then laughed softly.

Such an awkward and cute Chu Yuan was so vivid and vivid that even if he ignored him, it still made him feel happy and satisfied to live his life again.

He touched Chu Yuan's head lovingly, carried her to Gong Tong, and said a very thoughtful word after putting it down.

"I'll help you."

When Chu Yuan heard this, his whole face turned red in an instant, as rich and attractive as blood jade.

He gritted his teeth and stood stubbornly on one foot, avoiding Lu Ronghuai's hand that wanted to help him.

Lu Ronghuai stood behind him, his hands vaguely around his side, always paying attention to his safety, and he did not forget to tease, "Why are you ashamed? You can't see it now. As your husband, I naturally have to help my concubine solve her difficulties." ."