Chapter 61

Lu Ronghuai took Chu Yuan back to Guanghao Palace.

Xian Shuang and Xian Feng moved quickly and prepared hot water. After washing, they returned to the inner room.

Chu Yuan stepped on the soft quilt and climbed into the big bed.

He was weak and afraid of the cold. Even though it was already March, Tang Pozi was still under the quilt. It was warm and soft inside. Chu Yuan felt the warmth coming from her feet and smiled happily.

"Why are you so happy?" Lu Rongshen raised his hand to cover Ye Mingzhu, put down the gauze curtain, lifted the quilt and lay down.

Chu Yuan sighed with satisfaction, "It's so warm."

Lu Ronghuai laughed. He hooked his long legs to Chu Yuan's feet and directly hooked Mrs. Tang to his side. Then he reached out, took it out, and threw it on the treasure chest.

Chu Yuan's smile solidified, "?"

The next moment, Chu Yuan's feet were surrounded by a pair of warm feet. Lu Ronghuai stretched out his arms to pick him up and rubbed him into his arms. His hands moved down his head and stroked his thin back.

"Am I not more useful than Yubazi?"

The two of them were wearing thin underwear, and a steady stream of heat spread from Lu Ronghuai's body, covering him from head to toe. Moreover, this large soup woman would not get cold, and would stay warm all night long.

Other than being a bit stiff, there are no other drawbacks.

"...Hmm." He responded softly, embarrassed.

"Ayuan seems to have something to say to me on the way back." Lu Ronghuai stroked his soft hair scattered behind his back again and again.

Chu Yuan raised his head and stared at the man's chin, "Well, how did the prince see it?"

Lu Ronghuai smiled, kissed his forehead, slid his hand to his waist and squeezed, "You are by my side, and every move you make affects my sight. Can't I see it?"

"Your Majesty!"

Like a frightened rabbit, Chu Yuan put her hands across his chest and tried her best to hide back.

Last night was still fresh in his mind. He didn't drink tonight and he wouldn't let Lu Ronghuai bully him like that again.

Those beautiful and clear eyes flashed with panic and confusion, as well as a hint of fear hidden deep inside.

"I'm just teasing you, nothing else."

Lu Ronghuai made no move. When Chu Yuan relaxed, he continued: "A Yuan still doesn't like me touching you?"

A faint light fell on the gauze curtain. Chu Yuan lay on his arm, looking at Lu Ronghuai with her big eyes open, somewhat confused.

He heard that there was no accusation or anger in Lu Ronghuai's words, but a calm inquiry. But the more he acted like this, the more Chu Yuan felt a little uncomfortable.

"No." He was just uncomfortable and a little scared.

And the way he looked last night was so out of character.

"That's good." The man said comfortably.

"Isn't the prince angry with me?"

Lu Ronghuai's tone was gentle, "Why should I be angry with you?"

"Because..." Chu Yuan bit her lip, her voice was as soft and slow as a gust of wind, "Because as the prince's wife, I don't, no..."

"Ah Yuan has done a great job," Lu Ronghuai put his two hands together and held them in his hands, "Let's take it slow. The days will be long in the future. Look, you are now able to adapt to me kissing you and Hug you, you are making great progress."