Chapter 151

At night, the camp was brightly lit.

Lu Ronghuai threw the letter on the table. He raised his head and looked at everyone, his dark eyes bottomless, "The latest news is that Duan Guo has captured Black Falcon Pass."

Bai Qingyu sat under the lamp, his eyebrows slightly condensed, "It seems that many officials in the south have been bribed by the Chu State."

Lu Ronghuai: "Many of them over there are former subordinates of the deposed prince. Liu Mingyue has now joined forces with Duan Guo of Chu State. With him coming forward, it is expected that those people will defect."

Nie Siran: "At this rate, in two months at most, they will be able to break through the natural chasm in the south. Without the natural chasm to block it, they might be able to reach Ye Jing."

Zhao Lu took a breath when he heard this, "I really underestimated them. How did those hundreds of thousands of troops cross the Ye River silently? I can't figure it out even if I think about it."

Fu Qing: "It's useless to dwell on this right now. It's better to think about our current situation."

Zhao Lu patted his belly and said firmly: "What are you afraid of? With the prince here, there are many of them and they are no match for the prince."

Lu Ronghuai held his chin, "I am not as confident as you."

At this time, Nie Xuxing and Jiang Ni opened the tent and walked in, and the candlelight flickered for a while.

Nie Siran stood up immediately, his eyes deeply worried, "How about it, have you contacted your grandfather?"

Jiang Ni pursed her lips, and Nie Xuxing stood beside him. The two of them stood side by side, both looking bad.

Nie Xuxing hesitated for a while and said in a heavy tone, "We haven't contacted him, but we found out that your grandfather is probably in the south."

Nie Siran made a decision immediately, with almost no hesitation, "I'll go find my grandfather."

"Wait a minute," Lu Ronghuai stopped him. His tone was calm and his expression was calm. "Grandpa should not be in danger for the time being. Xian Yue and Xian Feng will go find grandpa. If anything happens, contact us immediately."

"Yes." The two took the order and left.

Jiang Ni nodded, "This is the best. The prince has a strong intelligence network, and the secret guards are also agile. With them protecting our father, we feel more at ease."

Nie Xuxing helped Jiang Ni sit down, turned around and asked, "Has the prince decided who to send to the south?"

Everyone looked at Lu Ronghuai.

Lu Ronghuai pressed his knuckles and said calmly: "No one will be sent, we will all stay here."

Zhao Lu: "Aren't we just discussing who to send to the south tonight? Why not go?"

Lu Ronghuai: "Of course not."

Zhao Lu was confused.

Nie Siran sighed and reminded him, "Now the prince and Queen Mother Xu are completely at odds. There are more and more people in the government and the public opposing the prince. The situation is very unfavorable for the prince. People in the south may not appreciate it."

"Besides, they are not in a hurry, so we should stay calm."

Zhao Lu suddenly realized, he clapped his hands and said, "Okay, then let's fight Kang Guo and Liu Guo to the end!"