Chapter 97

When Lu Ronghuai and Chu Yuan returned to Prince Li's Mansion, it was already dusk.

Emperor Hongjia finally agreed to King Rui and ordered Min Chao to go on an expedition, and his marriage to the Min family was cancelled.

After Concubine Xu learned about it, she naturally made a big fuss with Emperor Hongjia.

Lu Ronghuai didn't care about these follow-ups. He scooped up a bowl of fresh and thick mutton soup, blew on the hot air, and fed it to Chu Yuan's lips himself.

"Baby, come and drink some soup to relieve your anger."

Chu Yuan was eating jujube cake. The moment the silver spoon came closer, the rich scent of mutton soup penetrated her nose.

His eating movement paused for a moment, and the next moment, Chu Yuan covered his mouth, pushed him away, turned around and ran out.

"Ah Yuan!"

Lu Ronghuai's expression changed, he dropped his silver spoon and chased after him.

"Princess?" Leshu Xianyu and the others outside the door were also frightened. They saw Chu Yuan running out the door with a white face, rushed to the railing, bent down and vomited.

"Medical doctor." Lu Ronghuai followed closely, his brows furrowed, his expression serious as never before.

After Xian Shuang obeyed the order, he disappeared instantly.

Lu Ronghuai supported Chu Yuan, his heart was beating wildly, and his palms were sweating.

Chu Yuan grabbed the railing and vomited until his stomach was empty. The discomfort had not yet subsided.

He closed his eyes, his face turned pale, and his head was covered in cold sweat.

"Ayuan, rinse your mouth." Lu Ronghuai took the cup, hugged him with one hand, and fed him the water with the other.

Chu Yuan leaned in his arms, his whole body was exhausted and weak, and the end of his eyes were irritated and red, which made me feel pity for him.

Lu Ronghuai felt extremely distressed. He raised his hand and gently stroked his back, and asked softly and concernedly: "Do you still want to vomit?"

Chu Yuan shook his head.

The mutton soup on the table had been removed by Xian Yu. Lu Ronghuai carried Chu Yuan back to the inner room. After a while, Xian Shuang carried the doctor in by his collar.

"Quickly check your pulse." Lu Ronghuai sat on the head of the bed, Chu Yuan was held in his arms and rested on his chest.

When the doctor came, he heard Xian Shuang say that the princess had vomited, and thought it was a small problem with gastrointestinal absorption. Unexpectedly, the doctor was dumbfounded by this pulse diagnosis.

This, what's this pulse...

"What's going on?" Lu Ronghuai asked the doctor out of patience without speaking for a long time.

The doctor quickly let go of his hand, and the shock in his eyes had not yet dissipated. Seeing that King Li's face was not good, and he looked at him as if he wanted to eat someone, his heart trembled, and he didn't know where he got the courage, and he put his fingers on each other again. Chu Yuan's pulse.

Lu Ronghuai: "?"

After another cup of tea, the doctor withdrew his hand, knelt on the ground with a thud, and hit his head hard twice.

"My lord, my lord, I deserve to die. My medical skills are not good, and I can't find out."

Lu Ronghuai saw that he looked panicked, with big beads of sweat on his forehead. He looked guilty and panicked. It was not like he hadn't found out, but like he was lying to him.