Chapter 117

"On the Qiao Qiao Festival, of course we have a date." Lu Rongshen's face was full of happiness, and he said enthusiastically: "I have already made all the arrangements, and I guarantee that Qingyu will never forget it."

Min Xiaomiao held her chin and looked at Bai Qingyu with envy, "Miss Bai is so happy."

A faint smile flashed in Bai Qingyu's eyes.

Lu Ronghuai: "Miss Bai, it's best not to have high expectations. His taste has never been very normal."

Lu Rongshen's smile froze.

Bai Qingyu: "I like everything your Highness has prepared."

When Lu Rongshen received Bai Qingyu's approval, he proudly puffed up his chest and said boldly: "Don't worry, Qingyu, our first Qiao Qiao Festival will definitely not let you down."

"Yes." Bai Qingyu looked at him intently.

Lu Rongshen: "Third sister-in-law, let me tell you, it's better for you to stay at home during the Qiao Qiao Festival. My third brother doesn't understand romance. If you go out on a date with him, it's better to sleep at home."

As soon as he finished speaking, he felt a violent tremor on the top of his head.

Lu Ronghuai: "If you dare to talk nonsense again, don't leave the palace."

Han Ruiqi raised his wine glass towards Su Ruhe and Nie Siran, "Here, this glass of wine is for us three poor people. The begging festival has nothing to do with us."

Min Xiaomiao also picked up the teacup, "And me and me, hehe."

Nie Siran blinked and waved the folding fan without moving, "I have arrangements for the Qiao Qiao Festival."

Han Ruiqi: "Huh? Mr. Nie has someone he likes?"

Nie Siran smiled inexplicably, "No, I plan to go to the writer and ask him for advice."

Min Xiaomiao's eyes widened, "Master Nie also plans to write a storybook?"

Nie Siran did not answer directly. He looked at Su Ruhe and raised the corners of his lips, "It's quite interesting. What do you think, Mr. Su?"

Su Ruhe: "..."

The group went downstairs after eating.

Min Xiaomiao couldn't help but looked at everyone excitedly, "Shall we go to the bookshop for a stroll?"

Su Ruhe's scalp was numb, and he said weakly, "I don't..."

"Okay." Nie Siran put his arms around Su Ruhe's neck and agreed to Min Xiaomiao's proposal.

Before going, Chu Yuan was mentally prepared, knowing that there must be stories about himself and Lu Ronghuai in the bookstore, but after going, he still looked down on Su Ruhe.

There are four rows of bookcases, three of which are filled with storybooks about them, and they cover a wide range of topics.

"There are so many new story books here, wow, there are also Jianghu versions." Min Xiaomiao's whirring voice attracted everyone's attention.

They walked over to take a look.

At this moment, a man walked in from the door of the bookstore and stood at the door against the light.

"Hey, isn't this Prince Ning? You're a rare guest. I've never seen you in a small place like this before." Several dandy boys came around and blocked Ning Yuqiang in the middle.

Ning Yuqiang saw the malice in their eyes. He pursed his lips tightly, but still restrained himself and said, "I'm here to buy two books. Please give me some permission."