Chapter 56

The banquet has not started yet, and Lu Ronghuai still has some small things to deal with, so he asked Lu Rongshen to sit here and talk to Chu Yuan.

The seats on the prince's side are arranged in order of age, with the prince at the front. The second table to his left should have been King Qi's seat, but King Qi went to Pingcheng to quell the chaos, so it became Lu Ronghuai's seat.

Lu Rongshen ranked eighth, and his position is still behind.

Lu Rongshen: "Third sister-in-law, you haven't met my fourth brother yet, have you?"

Chu Yuan looked to the side. That was the seat of the fourth prince, and no one had arrived yet.

"Um."

Lu Rongshen stood next to him and whispered: "My fourth brother is in poor health and doesn't like to go out. Concubine Xu insisted on letting him come this time. Otherwise, with his temperament, my fourth brother would definitely hide in the house and enjoy his leisure time."

As he spoke, an excited and teasing smile flashed in his big eyes, "I heard from my mother-in-law that Concubine Xu plans to choose a concubine for my fourth brother through the Wan Chao Meeting."

"Concubine Xu wants to get married?"

Lu Rongshen frowned and scratched his head, "Not necessarily. With my fourth brother's body, I think Concubine Xu will still choose one of the ladies from Ye Jing for him."

Just as he was talking, two people walked in from the door.

When Lu Rongshen heard the noise, he turned around and looked over, his eyes widened instantly, "Fuck, third sister-in-law, look, that woman is so tall."

Chu Yuan was wearing a bamboo hat and could not see people clearly. He could only see two tall men walking into the hall.

The person in front was wearing a red official uniform, and the person behind was in a crimson red skirt, with the skirt blooming like a red lotus. They followed quietly and sat on the seat with the person in front.

Lu Rongshen followed her with his eyes straight, and said foolishly: "When did a tall and beautiful woman appear in Ye Jing City? I have no memory at all."

Chu Yuan tilted her head to look at him, and when she saw him looking straight in the eyes, she laughed dumbly, "Eighth brother has fallen in love with that beauty?"

Lu Rongshen looked embarrassed and immediately waved his hands in a panic, "No, no, third sister-in-law, don't talk nonsense. I'm still young and I don't plan to get married."

"Not necessarily. You are also nineteen this year. If you like it, you can get engaged first and wait until next year to get married." Lu Ronghuai came over from nowhere and stood behind the two of them and said.

Lu Rongshen turned back quietly, "Last time, Third Brother, you also said that I would get married next year. Why do I feel that Third Brother, you want me to get married soon?"

Lu Ronghuai looked at him lightly and squeezed him away, "It's really time to get a wife. Find someone to take care of you. This will save me some trouble in the future."

Lu Rongshen heard the disgust in his third brother's words, and ran back to his seat aggrievedly, sulking with a sullen face.

Chu Yuan looked over there several times and couldn't help but ask: "The prince is so angry that my eighth brother is so angry. Is it really okay?"

Lu Ronghuai sat down next to Chu Yuan, and the two were close to each other. He smiled and said, "It's okay, he doesn't have a long memory, and he comes over happily when he wakes up."