Chapter 15

As the Queen's maternal family, the Liu family has a prominent status, and her father is the Duke of the country. Looking at the entire Ye Jing, except for the princess, there is no one with a more noble status than her.

Liu Jinglan has been raised by her family in strict accordance with the standards of a queen since she was a child. She is outstanding in all aspects, but there is one thing that she is very dissatisfied with.

That is, her appearance is exactly the same as that of the Liu family, and her appearance is extremely ordinary.

Therefore, although the prince respects and cares for her, he does not like to stay in her room. Several concubines and concubines are better in appearance than her, and they are more popular with the prince than her.

Someone next to me exclaimed, "Princess Li's face is so beautiful and beautiful that it is really rare in the world."

"Yes, Prince Ning has a handsome appearance and is known as the number one genius, but he can't compare to this man's appearance and temperament."

The woman who had just ridiculed Chu Yuan's appearance felt like she had been slapped on the face, and it hurt.

She said angrily: "It doesn't matter if he is good-looking, he is just a man, and he cannot have children. Sooner or later King Li will dislike him."

"Okay, stop arguing," Liu Jinglan said. She glanced over with cold eyes and said with airs: "Don't talk behind your back or lose your identity."

Everyone was unconvinced in their hearts, but on their faces they still agreed.

On the other side, Lu Ronghuai brought Chu Yuan to the banquet place. When Marquis Xuanning saw Lu Ronghuai, he smiled, hurriedly came over and said kindly: "I was just about to send my servants to find the prince. The crowning ceremony is about to start. What's the matter? Please take your seat, Your Majesty."

Lu Ronghuai nodded, "Uncle, you are busy first, there is no need to entertain us."

"Okay, okay, then uncle will go outside to entertain the guests first. You and the princess can do what you want. Just treat this uncle as your own home." Marquis Xuanning smiled with a smile on his face, and told his servants to entertain them well before leaving. .

"Sister-in-law!" A loud voice came from behind.

After Chu Yuan paused, he turned around and looked at the man.

Lu Rongshen showed a big smile to him and said loudly: "My name is Lu Rongshen, I am the eighth. My third sister-in-law can just call me my eighth brother."

The three of them sat down, and Lu Rongshen came to Chu Yuan's side. He stared at Chu Yuan's face for a long time, with unabashed exaggerated amazement in his eyes.

"Third sister-in-law, you and I are both men, why are you so good-looking?"

Chu Yuan glanced at Lu Ronghuai who was drinking alone, turned slightly to the side, and whispered to him: "The Eighth Prince is also Zhong Lingyuxiu, and he has inherited the good looks of Concubine Ye."

Lu Rongshen's eyes widened in surprise, and he leaned a little closer, "Third sister-in-law can tell that Concubine Ye is my mother's concubine just by looking at her. Third sister-in-law is really very discerning."

Chu Yuan smiled, with a faint smile on his lips, "The Eighth Prince and Concubine Ye look 70% alike. No one will admit their mistake."

Lu Rongshen laughed, then became dissatisfied and shouted, "Sister-in-law, why do you sound so unfamiliar? Do you not like me?"

As he spoke, his face instantly turned into a mournful one. His face changed so quickly that Chu Yuan was stunned.

"If there's any more trouble, go out and stay." Lu Ronghuai put down his wine glass and looked sideways.