Chapter 81

"Ouch, what's wrong?"

The prefect's wife led the maids over. When they saw the fighting scene in front of them, they were so frightened that their faces turned pale.

What surprised Chu Yuan was that the eunuch's wife was very young, with a round face and a rich beauty.

Chu Yuan smiled apologetically at her and said, "Mrs. made me laugh. The two of them got excited and insisted on competing in martial arts. They couldn't hold it back."

The prefect's wife covered her heart, her voice was trembling as she spoke, and she was still a little at a loss, "Then let them just, let's just keep fighting like this?"

"Well, they will stop when they get tired. Madam, don't worry."

"If the items in the mansion are damaged, we will compensate them according to the price."

Probably because Chu Yuan looked too calm, the eunuch's wife also gradually calmed down. She told the servants, "You guys stay here and don't hurt anyone."

Afterwards, she took Chu Yuan to the flower hall.

Many people came to the flower hall. When they saw Chu Yuan coming in, they all stood up and saluted.

Chu Yuan raised his hand, "No courtesy."

The prefect's wife invited him to take a seat and then introduced her to him.

"This is Boss Cheng's wife, Mrs. Ma, this is Boss Dong's wife, Mrs. Yao, and this is Boss Wang's wife, Mrs. Su..."

Chu Yuan looked over one by one. The women whose names were called were all gorgeously dressed and had expensive headdresses. Most of them could look at him calmly, while a few looked a little reserved.

"Princess, please have tea."

Chu Yuan took it, raised his wide sleeves, and had a pair of plain hands with long joints. His tea-drinking movements were elegant and beautiful.

Everyone stared at him and couldn't help but think to themselves that she was indeed the daughter-in-law of the royal family. The grace and grace in her gestures and gestures were something they could never compare to.

Chu Yuan put down the tea cup and said, "This is my first visit to Pingcheng. I have been a little busy these days. I will invite you all to my home after the other courtyards are sorted out."

"You're welcome, Princess. We are already very happy to have the honor of having tea with the Princess."

"I heard that Madam loves flowers. I have a green peony picture here for Madam." After Chu Yuan finished speaking, Le Shu came forward with the box in hand and handed the things to the maid behind the prefect's wife.

The prefect's wife had a smile on her face. This was not only a gift, but also a sign of respect for her.

"Thank you, Princess."

Chu Yuan: "Your Majesty admires Mr. Zhang very much. When I heard that Madam invited me to enjoy the flowers, I specially told me to thank Madam for her kindness."

With that said, Le Shu came up with another heavy gift box.

"This is the prince's gift of thanks to Mr. Zhang. Please accept it, madam."

Su Shi looked away from the gift box and said with a flattering smile: "Princess, you are really thoughtful. This is the first time I have heard of peonies with green pistils. It is really strange. This green peony should be very expensive, right?"

"Princess, you are of noble birth. What is your status that allows you to see such good things? Use your brain before speaking." Ma replied.

Su's face immediately fell when she was publicly humiliated by her, "What do you mean, what happened to my identity?"