Chapter 102

Lu Ronghuai was drinking tea with his legs crossed at the Ministry of Works.

Su Ruhe came to him holding the account book, "Your Majesty, would you like to take a look at it?"

Lu Ronghuai was annoyed. His Ayuan ignored him all night and almost drove him to the study to sleep.

He raised his head impatiently, "You don't know how to... uh... what's wrong with your eyes?"

The area around Su Ruhe's right eye was purple and black, and his eyes were swollen.

"It's okay. When I went back last night, I met two gangsters who almost knocked me into the river. I got punched during the push. I would also like to thank the prince for sending me a guard to save my life." Su Ruhe said calmly. said.

"Why did you get caught up in the gangsters?"

Su Ruhe raised his eyes with a half-smile, "Ever since the prince gave Xiaguan this good job, people have come to Xiaguan for discussion every now and then. Xiaguan has had a very fulfilling past few months."

Lu Ronghuai could hear the strangeness in his words. He leaned back on his chair and pinched his knuckles in a relaxed manner, "You don't have to thank me. Mr. Su is now more alert. This is a life-saving secret."

"Put the account books away. The less I care about them, the more serious those people will become. Don't go out these days."

Su Ruhe raised his head and took several deep breaths, "My lord, don't worry, I will be a good target."

Lu Ronghuai laughed out loud.

"Don't worry, they won't be able to bounce around for a few more days. Your good days are coming soon."

Su Ruhe just wanted to roll his eyes.

He just wanted to be an unknown little servant, writing storybooks in his spare time. Now with this hot potato in hand, someone might want to kill him at any time.

"Your Majesty, the Taoist temple is almost completed and only needs to be capped. In order to complete it quickly, Mr. Chen later hired more than a hundred people."

"Let him go." Lu Ronghuai didn't care much.

Su Ruhe paused. Seeing that the prompt didn't work, he had to ask directly: "Master Chen's behavior is abnormal, isn't the prince worried?"

"Master Su, are you concerned about me?"

Su Ruhe's expression was momentarily distorted. He slowly handed over his hands, turned around and left with a wooden face.

Lu Ronghuai followed and the two walked out of the house. Lu Ronghuai looked around to make sure no one was nearby, then lowered his voice and asked Su Ruhe in a low voice.

"Does Mr. Su have any good tricks to coax people?"

Su Ruhe wanted to roll his eyes, "Your Majesty, I haven't married yet, so you asked the wrong person."

"You have written so many love stories, and you have more experience than me."

"Does it mean that you can coax people if you can write?" Su Ruhe replied slowly, pointing forward with his hands in his sleeves, "If I could coax, I would have gotten rid of this person by now."

Lu Ronghuai paused and looked in the direction of his finger.

Nie Siran stood at the entrance of the industrial department, waving his folding fan and looking at them with a smile.

"Oh, what a coincidence, the prince is here too."

"What are you doing here?" Lu Ronghuai asked.

Nie Siran raised his chin towards him, "I'm here to catch up with Mr. Su."