Chapter 7

Listen to the sound and get closer to him.

Chu Yuan didn't know who was coming, so he cleverly used the stone wall to block his body.

He is weak and weak, and instinctively wants to guard against any danger that may arise.

Soon, footsteps stopped in front of him on the left.

Chu Yuan held his breath and slowly clenched his fingers in the darkness.

He didn't know why this person came here, but if the two maids had set up a poisonous plot, he would definitely be ruined.

The visitor seemed to have been standing for a while and heard no movement. The footsteps sounded again and gradually moved away.

After waiting for another incense, when he was sure that the surroundings were quiet again, Chu Yuan breathed a subtle sigh of relief.

He held on to the stone wall and moved his stiff body out little by little.

As soon as he walked out, before Chu Yuan had time to raise his head, the left side suddenly lit up.

A lantern appeared in front of him unexpectedly.

The tall figure enveloped him.

"Who is here?" A cold and gloomy voice sounded next.

But Chu Yuan could no longer hear it at all.

The only thing left in front of him was the lamp. In the paper lantern with Mei Lan painted on it, the candle was dancing crazily, baring its teeth and claws, like an evil ghost in hell, stretching out its ghostly hands to catch him.

"No...don't...take it away..." His face was pale, his head was dizzy, and he kept backing away.

Chu Yuan's ears were buzzing, and the blood in his body seemed to freeze at this moment.

Then, he was like a fish out of water, his body began to tremble involuntarily, and he was still breathing hard, but the feeling of suffocation was always there.

The candlelight was still burning, and the look on Chu Yuan's face became desperate and helpless.

Lu Ronghuai frowned and stood quietly, watching this scene coldly.

I just passed by the rockery and heard the sound of something falling to the ground. When I walked over, I found a paper umbrella left on the ground and there were footprints on the snow.

He followed the footprints and found that someone was hiding here. He became like a cat catching a mouse and deliberately deceived him.

"you......"

He was about to speak when he heard a soft "dong" sound, and the shaky man in front of him fell to the snow like a fallen leaf.

Lu Ronghuai: "..."

Xian Shuang and Xian Yu flew over quickly, and they both spoke out almost at the same time.

Xian Yu: "Master, the princess is missing."

Xian Shuang: "Master, did you kill the princess?"

Xian Yu: "?"

Lu Ronghuai: "?"

Xian Yu was dumbfounded, "No, what are you talking about? Let me go, why is there someone lying here!?"

Xianyu suddenly raised her voice mid-sentence, looking frightened.

Xian Shuang was stared at by his master's death-like eyes. Knowing that he had said the wrong thing, he weakly pointed to the person on the ground.

"Master, this is the princess."