Bai Qingyu x Lu Rongshen

Lu Rongshen has been out of the palace frequently recently.

He would go out happily every day and come back happily. The eunuchs and maids in the palace all knew that His Highness the Eighth Prince was getting married.

The happiest among them was Concubine Ye.

She was not favored, and seeing her son grow up, Emperor Hongjia never cared about him, so he had to ask his mother's family, the Ye family, to help find a beautiful lady in Yejing. Now that the marriage was settled, Concubine Ye felt at ease.

"Bring more money. You can buy Miss Bai whatever she likes. Don't be reluctant to give up the money." Concubine Ye grabbed Lu Rongshen who was about to go out and urged her.

"Also, you should be more considerate and caring about others, pay more attention to her preferences, and don't just focus on eating, drinking and having fun yourself."

"Hey, Miss Bai is the daughter of a general. She grew up with General Bai in the Western Region. It's okay for you to read more military books, otherwise you won't understand anything Miss Bai says and you will look like a straw bag."

Lu Rongshen was scolded by his mother and concubine, and he pouted, "Concubine, I still have merits after all, why do you always dislike me?"

Concubine Ye: "This is all for your own good. My mother-in-law also hopes that you two can be harmonious as husband and wife in the future."

Lu Rong loved hearing this, and he said happily: "Don't worry, concubine, Qingyu will be obedient to me, and I will treat her well. It's getting late, so I'll leave the palace to find Qingyu first."

Concubine Ye stood at the entrance of the palace and watched him leave lovingly.

Lu Rongshen and Bai Qingyu were married by the Holy Spirit. Even if they appeared together on Yejing Street, it was a serious date.

He asked Bai Qingyu to listen to music today and booked a private room. When he opened the door, he found that Bai Qingyu had arrived earlier than him.

As soon as Lu Rongshen saw her, his eyes suddenly burst out with a bright light, and he immediately smiled, happy and a little shy at the same time.

He asked a girl to go out to meet him, but he came later than others. He will definitely leave half an hour earlier in the future!

"Sorry, I'm late. Qingyu, you must have been waiting for a long time."

Bai Qingyu stood up. He looked into Lu Rongshen's eyes and chuckled, "No, I came too early. Your Highness is not late."

Lu Rongshen bared his teeth in amusement. He asked someone to serve some snacks and walked to Bai Qingyu. "Qingyu, sit down quickly. I brought you a gift."

As he spoke, he took out an exquisite brocade handkerchief embroidered with a picture of Pisces and Lotus from his sleeve, held it in both hands and presented it to Bai Qingyu.

"I saw it in the shop. The embroidery was very good. I liked it at first sight and thought it would suit you very well."

Bai Qingyu lowered his head, took the embroidered handkerchief with lowered eyes, thanked him, and put it away solemnly.

Lu Rongshen pushed the snacks in front of Bai Qingyu, "The snacks here are not bad. Try it and see if you like it. After listening to the song, I will take you to Fuxian Tower to eat. The cakes there are the most delicious."

"Okay." Bai Qingyu almost never refuses him.

While listening to the music, Lu Rongshen's mind was not on the music at all. He glanced at Bai Qingyu from time to time, with a look on his face that was about to move.