Chapter 107

"Come here, drag this cunning untouchable out and kill him."

Emperor Hongjia was simmering with anger and had no place to vent his anger, so it was time for him to be operated on.

Cheng Zhi collapsed on the ground, banging his head and trembling with fear, "Your Majesty, have mercy on me, Your Majesty, have mercy on me, the common people really didn't know it was a fake seal, the common people are wronged."

The Golden Scale Guard came in and pulled him.

Xu Mengshan said: "Your Majesty, this person is at fault, but Shi Lang Su can't escape the involvement. He couldn't tell the real and fake seals, so he gave the money to this person. This is a serious negligence."

Emperor Hongjia looked serious, "Master Su, what's your explanation?"

Su Ruhe's eyes were pure and his expression was respectful, "Your Majesty, I did not check the seal carefully. I am willing to be punished."

Xu Mengshan felt sorry for the money. He lowered his head and glared at Cheng Zhi, "Where is that money now?"

The sweat on Cheng Zhi's face kept pouring out. He struggled to break away from the shackles of the Golden Scale Guard and lay on the ground shaking like chaff. "The grass, the grass people were handed over to His Highness the King of Li. The grass people were wronged. Please have mercy, Your Majesty."

Lu Ronghuai: "You stole my seal and defrauded me of money, and you dared to say that the money was with me. Cheng Zhi, I see you won't shed tears until you see the coffin."

Su Ruhe took a step forward and said softly, "Your Majesty, I can retrieve those silver coins."

Emperor Hongjia: "Oh? What can Master Su do?"

Su Ruhe: "I was afraid that the money would be lost, so I marked all the banknotes so that I could find out after checking."

Cheng Zhi's face instantly turned as white as a ghost.

Lu Ronghuai glanced coldly and saw that the color on the prince's face had also lost color. He immediately raised his lips and said, "Father, please hand this man over to me for interrogation. I have many ways to pry open his mouth and tell the truth about Yinliang." Whereabouts, I will restore my innocence."

Emperor Hongjia nodded.

Cheng Zhi knew Lu Ronghuai's methods better than anyone else. If it really fell into his hands, it would be better to kill him directly.

"Come here, take him to the prison cell of the Criminal Department. I will be here shortly." Lu Ronghuai pinched his slender joints and ordered in a low voice.

The Golden Scale Guards received the emperor's permission and stepped forward to pull Cheng Zhi away.

Cheng Zhi suddenly crawled towards the prince like crazy. He grabbed the hem of the prince's clothes, as if he had finally grasped his own life-saving straw.

"Your Highness, please save me, please save me."

"You!" The prince was shocked. He gritted his teeth and wanted to kick Cheng Zhi to death. "Let go! I don't recognize you!"

How could Cheng Zhi let go? He hugged the prince's leg tightly, "Your Highness, you asked the villain to frame Prince Li. How could you cross the river and demolish the bridge and refuse to save him?"

"Shut up! Don't talk nonsense. I have never seen you before." The prince's face turned black, and he kicked him with an angry face. The two people were entangled there.