Chapter 128

The second day of September.

The wedding team arrived in the capital of Yuguo and temporarily stayed at the inn where foreign guests were received in Yuguo.

Lu Ronghuai was sitting at his desk, reading the souvenir from Bai Yi sent by the secret guard.

Min Chao returned to Ye Jing eight days ago, and then Emperor Hongjia ordered Bai Yi to return to the west to guard.

Probably Emperor Hongjia himself felt that it was inappropriate to do this, so he confiscated the opponent's military power and sent people to the border. For fear of being criticized by the people and the Yushitai, he generously awarded Bai Yi a large number of rewards and raised Bai Yi's marquis level. Raised one level.

Bai Yi went to the palace to meet the saint and declined the reward. His only request was that he hoped to take Bai Qingyu back to the Western Region.

Bai Qingyu grew up in the Western Territory since he was a child, and Bai Yi went there this time and didn't know when he would return. Emperor Hongjia looked at Bai Yi's white hair on his temples and knew that he was injured and was alone in the Western Territory in his later years. Feeling miserable, he agreed to his request.

It's just a hardship for Xiaoba, who has never suffered much since he was a child. He has to follow them to live in the Western Region.

After Concubine Ye learned about this, she hugged Lu Rong and cried deeply.

Lu Rongshen comforted her and stayed with her in the palace for several days. Concubine Ye prepared many winter items for him and Bai Qingyu, as well as winter clothes sewn by herself.

With these items, the three set out for the West at the end of August.

Bai Yi asked at the end of the letter: "Everything has been done according to the prince's request. What is the next step?"

Lu Ronghuai put away the letter and started writing on the blank page.

There were two knocks on the door, but Lu Ronghuai didn't even raise his eyebrows and said quietly: "Come in."

Fuqing flashed in.

"How do you feel about seeing your father and brother today?" Lu Ronghuai folded the letter and handed it to the secret guard hiding in the dark, who quickly disappeared into the room.

"It's the same as before, it's disgusting." Fu Qing's voice was cold and her face was mediocre after disguise. No one could tell that she was the former Princess Yu.

Lu Ronghuai: "According to the original plan, Lu Lingshuang will enter the palace and be crowned concubine in three days. As her personal maid, you must seize the opportunity."

Fu Qing: "Don't worry, I have been practicing for a long time for this day."

"I have arranged for someone to pick you up outside the palace, so be careful."

Fu Qing nodded, "Okay, will the prince leave on the wedding day?"

"Um."

"I wish you a safe journey, Your Majesty," Fu Qing smiled, "When the war is over, the Princess will also give birth, right?"

"Well, January next year." When Chu Yuan was mentioned, Lu Ronghuai's expression softened, and there was longing and a smile in his eyes.

Fu Qing looked into his eyes with a sincere smile on his face.

"The princess is blessed with great blessings. Fuqing would like to wish the princess a safe delivery and happiness without worries."

"Thank you. Remember to prepare gifts. My daughter likes gems."