Nie Siran x Su Ruhe

The people from the Chang'an Marquis Mansion didn't look very good when they left.

Jiang Ni looked back and looked at his son funny, "Why didn't I know you were a cut-sleeve guy?"

Nie Siran chuckled, "Don't you know dad now?"

Nie Xuxing: "You offended Mrs. Pang today. In less than two days, the whole Yejing will know that you have a broken sleeve."

Jiang Ni: "Not only that, in the future, those who come to propose marriage will start to introduce men to you. Then who do you plan to see?"

Nie Siran drank tea calmly, "If you introduce a man to me, I will say that I like pretty girls. I like this kind of thing. It changes rapidly. Who can say for sure."

Jiang Ni: "..."

Nie Xuxing was surprised, "You don't like co-writing, regardless of gender?"

Jiang Ni shook his head and said with a smile and a sigh, "Do you still know your son's temperament? He just hasn't met anyone he likes yet. If he does, he will marry him home even if he is a eunuch. "

Nie Xuxing: "...cough."

Nie Siran helplessly held his forehead. Although these words were a bit blunt, they were indeed something he could do.

Nie Xuxing waved his hand, "That's all, you can take care of your marriage yourself. Your father and I will not interfere."

As he spoke, he felt a little worried. He put his hand to his lips and whispered in Jiang Ni's ear: "He is so picky. I don't think he can find a wife at the age of forty."

"..." Jiang Ni reached out and patted his shoulder, saying nothing.

Nie Siran couldn't laugh or cry as he listened to the two of them whispering, and then changed the subject directly, "Where is my grandfather?"

"Your grandfather just resigned, and he still had a lot of things to deal with, so he entered the palace before dawn."

Nie Siran nodded. He still agreed with his grandfather's resignation. "If we deal with these trivial matters earlier, we can return to Pingcheng earlier."

Jiang Ni: "I'm going to hang out with your father outside the city these days, and I might go to Zhuangzi to stay for two days."

Nie Siran joked, "You guys don't plan to stay at home just two days after you come back. Grandpa will be very sad."

As soon as he finished speaking, Nie Xuxing and Jiang Ni turned to look at him at the same time.

Nie Siran smiled calmly, "What do you want me to do?"

Nie Xuxing: "I originally planned to live at home."

Jiang Ni: "But as soon as you come back, someone will come to marry you."

Nie Xuxing: "Your father and I are both very annoyed."

Jiang Ni: "If anyone comes again, just say that we haven't come back yet."

Nie Xuxing: "Yes."

Nie Siran: "???"

He stared at the two people walking away together, grinning and grinding his teeth.

Very good, it's biological.

Nie Xuxing and Jiang Ni left as soon as they said they would. When Nie Chouwen returned home, they only saw Nie Siran reading a book in the pavilion.

After the housekeeper finished reporting what happened in the house today, Nie Chou nodded warmly and said, "Let's have dinner in the pavilion. Go and get my pot of wine."