Chapter 8

The air in the room seemed stagnant.

A long while.

"There are a lot of medicinal materials and treasures in the house, let him use them." Lu Ronghuai withdrew his gaze, stepped out with his long legs, stood up and walked out.

Le Shu was still kneeling on the ground, bursting into tears after hearing this, and kowtowed to the back of the person who walked out the door, "Thank you, Your Highness, Your Highness, thank you, Your Highness."

Xian Yu and Xian Shuang quickly followed.

Xian Yu was full of curiosity, and even the cold, wind and snow could not dampen his excitement at the moment.

"Master, this is the first time I see you caring about someone." He had a gossipy smile on his face.

Lu Ronghuai glanced at him, half-smiling but not smiling, "Your Highness just doesn't want to be known as a wife-killer."

"...Oh." It was still the familiar His Highness the Ruthless.

"The master and servant are still wearing old clothes, and there is no charcoal fire in the house. How can Uncle Mao do anything?" Lu Ronghuai looked over with cold eyes.

He had clearly ordered before that nothing should be withheld from these two people, and everything should be given to them as usual.

Xian Yu was wronged for Uncle Mao, "Uncle Mao dare not listen to what the master said. All the things were sent over, but these two people seemed to be afraid of getting involved with us, so they left the things untouched."

Lu Ronghuai paused.

Chu Yuan's sickly and thin face flashed in his mind, and he was so light when he held her.

"Starting tomorrow, you will keep an eye on them personally to reassure them that His Highness will not cause trouble for them."

Xian Yu: "I understand."

Lu Ronghuai continued to walk forward.

He was indeed dissatisfied with being forced into a marriage, but this person was also forced to marry him. In the final analysis, he was the one who dragged the other party into the dispute.

As long as they stay in the house honestly, he can protect them for the rest of their lives.

"Xian Shuang, is there any result?" Lu Ronghuai then thought of another thing.

Xian Shuang nodded, "He has been detained at Liuyunting, waiting for His Highness to deal with him."

"past."

Xianfeng was standing in the pavilion, with two people kneeling at his feet.

Seeing Lu Ronghuai, Xianfeng saluted, "Master, he has been caught."

Lu Ronghuai looked at the two of them condescendingly, "Who gave you the courage to murder the princess, huh?"

Fangya Fangfei was frightened out of fear as her hands and feet were tied up and she was exposed to the cold in the snow, and her face was covered with tears.

"Your Highness, the slaves have realized their mistake. I beg Your Highness to spare the slaves."

Lu Ronghuai sat on the stone bench, put his arms on the edge of the table, and pointed his fingers every time, calmly watching the two of them crying and begging for mercy.

Xianfeng stepped forward and said, "These two are the sweeping maids of Baochun Courtyard. They bullied their masters and scolded their slaves. They were arrogant and domineering. They committed the following crimes many times. At night, they first locked up the servants around the princess in the woodshed behind the kitchen, and then locked the servants around the princess in the firewood shed behind the kitchen. Led to the rockery in an attempt to murder the princess."