Nie Siran x Su Ruhe

"Sir, the iced mung bean soup here tastes good. My favorite is mung bean soup. Do you want to go in and try it?"

Su Ruhe wrote a new storybook and gave it to the book boy to take to the bookstore. He went to the grain store next door to buy some rice. When he came back, he passed by a teahouse. The book boy saw that Su Ruhe's forehead was sweating due to the heat and wanted him to sit down and rest.

"Well, let's go." Su Ruhe happened to be thirsty and led people into the teahouse.

Business in the teahouse was good today, and the first floor was full of people. He climbed up to the second floor. All the seats in the secluded and shaded area were already occupied, except for the seat with the sunniest sunlight.

Su Ruhe walked over and put down the bamboo curtain to protect the sun. The sunlight was greatly weakened in an instant, leaving only a few gaps where light could still sneak in, casting light and shadow on the table.

"Two gentlemen, what would you like to drink?" the waiter asked enthusiastically.

Su Ruhe sat down and said warmly: "Two bowls of mung bean soup, please."

Waiter: "Okay, sir, please wait a moment. The iced mung bean soup will be served soon."

The mung bean soup was delivered very quickly. The scholar was so flustered that he immediately picked up the bowl and drank it. After finishing the bowl, he wiped his mouth with his sleeve and said with a satisfied expression, "It's really hot today. A bowl of cold soup is too much." Feeling comfortable."

He said, looking up at Su Ruhe.

Su Ruhe took two sips, and the sweet taste filled her mouth. It instantly soothed the heat caused by the weather, and a little smile appeared on her eyebrows.

"Do you still want to drink? Let the waiter bring you another one..." Su Ruhe raised his left hand and pointed his slender knuckles at the stairs. Before he finished speaking, a sapphire-colored bamboo fan gently pressed against his wrist.

Then, the bamboo fan circled half a circle along his wrist, and a fine itching appeared on his skin. As it moved up, the bamboo fan was pushed into his palm. At first glance, it seemed as if his hand was holding the fan handle. .

Su Ruhe paused his fingertips slightly and raised his eyes to look at the owner of the bamboo fan.

Nie Siran looked at him condescendingly, with a smile in his eyes, and glanced at Su Ruhe's thin and white fingers. He turned his face and said to the book boy with a calm face: "I am reminiscing with your young master. You can drink downstairs. I'll treat you."

The book boy ran away.

Su Ruhe retracted his hand, and Nie Siran walked over and sat down. His eyes glanced at his sweat-covered forehead. He pushed the folding fan in front of Su Ruhe, "Fan the wind and it will be cooler."

He didn't answer.

"Thank you Mr. Nie for your kindness. I'm not hot."

How could Nie Siran not see his coldness? The corners of his lips raised, "I really want to make friends with Mr. Su. Can Mr. Su give me a chance?"

Su Ruhe was drinking mung bean soup. Hearing this, he looked at him strangely, then quickly lowered his head and continued to focus on drinking the soup.

Nie Siran sighed sadly, "It seems that Mr. Su doesn't want to give this opportunity."

Su Ruhe put down the bowl, raised his eyes and said seriously: "Su just thinks that Mr. Nie doesn't need to waste his good time on me."