Extra (6)

In the third year of Yuanping, the government and the public were stable, and the world was peaceful.

Emperor Huai handed over all government affairs to the newly promoted prime minister Nie Siran, and left the military affairs to Bai Qingyu, the Marquis of Dingxiang.

After arranging all this, Emperor Huai and Emperor Yuan made a royal tour to the south, accompanied by their relatives and personal guards.

The group of people walked south. The former Six Kingdoms are now the territories of the Lu Kingdom. They are divided into eleven cities and seventy-two counties. They are governed by officials who have passed the imperial examinations in recent years. Those who manage the place well will be rewarded during their term of office. After he is full, he will be transferred back to Yejing for reuse.

The journey was slow, and every time they passed a city, they would stay for a few days to rest and personally verify the local governor's governance ability and level. If any problems were found, they would correct them if they were minor or avoid them if they were serious.

Three months later, everyone came to the beach.

A large ship docked on the coast. Chief Jiang led a group of Jiang clan members to wait on the shore. Lu Rongshen was shocked by the large ship in front of him as soon as he got out of the car.

"Wow, Chief Jiang, did you build this boat?"

Chief Jiang smiled and said: "Yes, there is a shortage of maritime supplies, and shipbuilding is also a necessity for life."

"Where are your majesties?" Chief Jiang asked.

Su Ruhe walked over, still speaking in a gentle tone, "Your Majesty will be here soon."

This was the territory of the Chu State in the past. When Chu Yuan returned here, he took Lu Ronghuai and Lu Yuu to the temple where he had lived, and then returned to his mother's palace for two days.

Not long after, the sound of horse hooves was heard in the distance.

Everyone looked back and saw two tall horses with shiny black coats leaping out. Lu Ronghuai and Chu Yuan were galloping side by side. Lu Yuduo was sitting in front of Lu Ronghuai. The five-year-old child was much taller and the baby fat on his face had faded. , the eyebrows and eyes are all exquisite.

"Grandpa Gaozu, uncle emperor, uncle, aunt Qing." The little guy sat on the horse and called everyone sweetly.

"Hey, your highness, please slow down." Chief Jiang took him off the horse with a smile on his face.

Lu Ronghuai and Chu Yuan came hand in hand. Everyone was about to salute, but Chu Yuan stopped them.

"There are no outsiders, everyone is casual, no need to pay attention."

Lu Rongshen stood on the shore and waved to them, "Get on the boat quickly, I can't wait."

Lu Rongshen had never been on such a big ship, and he was extremely excited since he boarded the ship. Unfortunately, this excitement did not last long before he became seasick.

Lu Ronghuai laughed at him rudely, "I clamored to come, and when I came, I looked like I was dying. If I had known better, I should have left you in Ye Jing."

Lu Ronghuai was lying on the bed. His head was dizzy and his face was extremely pale. He wanted to choke him back when he heard the words, but he was so dizzy that he had no strength and his voice sounded like a mosquito.

"Third sister-in-law is also seasick. Why don't you leave third sister-in-law in Ye Jing?"

Even though the two have ascended the throne, they still retain their former titles in private.